• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
Years
  • Can anyone direct me to a cloning forum or is there anyone who can clone some pokes for me? That would be much appreciated

Years
  • Can anyone direct me to a cloning forum or is there anyone who can clone some pokes for me? That would be much appreciated

This thread will definitely be your best friend for all your cloning needs. PC has a dedicated team of cloners who are willing to assist with what you need.

Anyways, welcome aboard Bruteroot! I'm pretty confident you will enjoy what's around and if you are interested, feel free to make yourself an introduction thread so we can get to know more about you. Good luck with your cloning and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask any staff members around the forums!

Years
  • Yo it's tmachgaming here I am a big dba halo and likeminded and baking the grappler fan

Hi tmachgaming! Welcome to PC. ^_^ Lots to do here so hope you'll stick around - be sure to ask the staff if you need anything.

Hi There people im new here

Hi there DBlast! Glad to have you aboard. Maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better? :')

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    hello, im not quite sure if this is where i should be posting this, but its a welcome lounge so i think so. hi, i dont have ORAS, but i have been thinking about getting it maybe. i have pokemon y, havent played it in a while but i have lots of pokemons on there, including good ones. i would be interested in playing some games with other x or y users on here.

Years
  • hello, im not quite sure if this is where i should be posting this, but its a welcome lounge so i think so. hi, i dont have ORAS, but i have been thinking about getting it maybe. i have pokemon y, havent played it in a while but i have lots of pokemons on there, including good ones. i would be interested in playing some games with other x or y users on here.

Don't worry you're on the right track since this is the place for intros! Really nice to meet you as well, DarkStarUber69. You should definitely get Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire since they are great games and a lot of members here are in love with them.

If you're interested in discussing X & Y we have the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section which deals with everything Kalos! There's also a thread to share your Friend Code in so do check that out if you're interested in Friend Safaris or the like.

I hope you have lots of fun and if you need any assistance ask a staff member!

Years
  • hello, im not quite sure if this is where i should be posting this, but its a welcome lounge so i think so. hi, i dont have ORAS, but i have been thinking about getting it maybe. i have pokemon y, havent played it in a while but i have lots of pokemons on there, including good ones. i would be interested in playing some games with other x or y users on here.

Hi Star! Yeah you can chat about pretty much anything with other members here so you're good. OR/AS are honestly some of my favorite Pokemon games ever so of course I'd recommend them if you're considering buying. Hoenn's an awesome region.

Have a good time playing with others, and hope we'll be seeing you often! =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    ty for the warm welcome fellow freinds! i have decided to get omega ruby later this week maybe. seems like a really kewl game with loads of kewl legendaries.

Years
  • Hello there friendly friends, I go by Ducky. :D
    I used to have an account on here but I lost track of it and no longer remember the login. I don't even know if it still exists.
    I'm looking to make some new friends, get some trades done, and just generally have a grand ol' time.
    The only 3ds pokemon game I own currently is Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • Hello there friendly friends, I go by Ducky. :D
    I used to have an account on here but I lost track of it and no longer remember the login. I don't even know if it still exists.
    I'm looking to make some new friends, get some trades done, and just generally have a grand ol' time.
    The only 3ds pokemon game I own currently is Alpha Sapphire.

Welcome back to the forums, Ducky! Losing login details sucks a lot but it never hurts to have a fresh start, so hopefully you can stick around longer and get involved in discussion more this time. Have a nice day and I'll see you!

Hey Pokémon fans! I'm DiamondDialga and I'm a new member of the PokéCommunity. Welcome to all the other new guys!

Hello and nice to see you Diamond! From the looks of it, you seem to be a 4th Gen fan so I have no doubt you always enjoy playing those games (especially Diamond since you love Dialga). I do like Sinnoh, but I do find Unova more awesome but hey that doesn't mean we can't be friends, because I'm always open to new ones all the time!

There's so much to do here, so I do hope you can stay active when you can! I'll be seeing you around the community, but for now take care!

Ultraman287

Saadi
    Years
  • Hello everyone, my name is Saad and im a Pakistani.
    I am a sucker for poke games but for some reason i still dont have OR/AS but for now super smash bros, pokemon x and art academy will have to suit my needs :p
    I for one, just want to hangout, trade, battle and ultimately have fun.

And if i may ask, is there a thread to talk about pokemon fangames. ������

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Sup, I'm new and kinda not. I'm been visiting the forum since 2010-2011 but I never registered by that time. And it is also by that time that I learned about pokemon rom hacks. Then I found this remake of pokemon Crystal, liquid Crystal by LaZ , so I registered afterwhile. After making it to the end of the beta, I got bored, and stopped logging in for nearly 4 years, but still visited the forum for updates. Recently, I got in the mood of playing rom hacks, so I registered with a new email. So yeah, thats kinda it...

Years
  • hello, y'all. xD
    I go by the name of Kenshin I guess. o-o
    I'll have my profile fully updated by tomorrow.
    So my friend code stuff should be in there at the point.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of ya.

Years
  • Hello everyone, my name is Saad and im a Pakistani.
    I am a sucker for poke games but for some reason i still dont have OR/AS but for now super smash bros, pokemon x and art academy will have to suit my needs :p
    I for one, just want to hangout, trade, battle and ultimately have fun.

And if i may ask, is there a thread to talk about pokemon fangames. ������

Welcome Saad, and I hope everything's good for you!

Hopefully you can get OR/AS soon because not only are there so many Hoenn fans around here who are in love with the games, there's so much awesome features as well like new Megas, DexNav and the Contest Spectacular! I'm currently clocking in 595:55 in Alpha Sapphire but that's because I've been so hooked on the contests, and that's after I even finished the Delta Episode.

As for fangames here at PC, we have both the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards covering that, with one for hack-based games and the other for games made with other programs. Take a look around both and see which one appeals to you better. Have fun enjoying the games and I'll see you around!

Sup, I'm new and kinda not. I'm been visiting the forum since 2010-2011 but I never registered by that time. And it is also by that time that I learned about pokemon rom hacks. Then I found this remake of pokemon Crystal, liquid Crystal by LaZ , so I registered afterwhile. After making it to the end of the beta, I got bored, and stopped logging in for nearly 4 years, but still visited the forum for updates. Recently, I got in the mood of playing rom hacks, so I registered with a new email. So yeah, thats kinda it...

Great to see you again Lazy! I was surprised you spent so long as a lurker because you get so much more out of being an actual member as opposed to just lurking, and I know for sure the forum will never disappoint you. Our massive ROM Hacking board has lots of great hacks you can play over in the Hacks Studio, and there's lots of variety so there's sure to be a fave. In fact, we're home to some of the best hacks made so you definitely will love what's there.

Anyways, good luck to you and I'll be sure to catch you later!

hello, y'all. xD
    I go by the name of Kenshin I guess. o-o
    I'll have my profile fully updated by tomorrow.
    So my friend code stuff should be in there at the point.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of ya.

And lastly, welcome to you too Kenshin! It's really great to have you around, and if you are planning to share your friend code there's this thread where you can do so, and I'm sure you'll be able to add fellow members for Friend Safari and the like.

I was about to get to your intro thread (but our "Queen of Welcomes" Sheep seems to have beaten me to it, so expect a late entry from me then) but good luck with everything and do stick around!

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome, Hikamaru. ^_^ And for the awesome suggestion of where to post in.
    I'll definitely do that.

Welcome to the forum, Celestrian. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back