• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Gogoat / Skiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
I just put a lvl30 Male HA Gogoat in the GTS asking for a Vulpix with the message jmarsh. I don't actually care if it's your HA one or not. Let me know if you don't get it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I won't be on again for several hours. I'm currently deployed and I won't have access to my DS for a bit. We can set up a time, if you don't mind.

Oh, uh, alright... Just tell me your timezone and available trade time and/or day. :3

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Around midnight central time U.S. or after 6:00am central time U.S.. I'm +8 from central time.

That's uh... GMT+8 right? I dunno what Central Time is, sowee. >.>
But if you're available right now, just deposit a 'mon in the GTS and ask for a Skiddo with "Jagold" in the message, since I already bred one for you. :3

Years
That's uh... GMT+8 right? I dunno what Central Time is, sowee. >.>
But if you're available right now, just deposit a 'mon in the GTS and ask for a Skiddo with "Jagold" in the message, since I already bred one for you. :3

I'm sorry. I'm GMT+2:00. Is there a certain Pokémon you wanted? Again, I won't have access for several hours, but I can do it then if that's easier.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry. I'm GMT+2:00. Is there a certain Pokémon you wanted? Again, I won't have access for several hours, but I can do it then if that's easier.

Ahh, alrighty.

Anyway, is this your current time? -> Clicky~
It says it's currently 12:52 AM over there. When will you be able to deposit a 'mon in the GTS?
Also, I'm not looking for any specific 'mon at the moment, so you can trade me anything. :3

Years
Ahh, alrighty.

Anyway, is this your current time? -> Clicky~
It says it's currently 12:52 AM over there. When will you be able to deposit a 'mon in the GTS?
Also, I'm not looking for any specific 'mon at the moment, so you can trade me anything. :3

In about 6-7 hours when I get off shift. I'll let you know what I post. Sorry for the difficult transaction, but I really do appreciate your help.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
In about 6-7 hours when I get off shift. I'll let you know what I post. Sorry for the difficult transaction, but I really do appreciate your help.

It's alright. I'll still be up and ready for trade at that hour, so no worries. ^^
I just hope my internet at that hour won't derp on me though. :P

See ya later then~ :3

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'll be on in roughly five minutes. Are you still available?

Eeyup. Just reply back with the 'mon you've deposited in the GTS. Remember to ask for a Skiddo and put "Jagold" in the message so I can find it quicker. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back