• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV series challenge!

VanilluxeDeluxe

Best Ice-type ever!
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Hello my fellow re-players and TV loving guys and girls from around the world, upside down and a little bit to the left!

As the title says, this is an original concept i did (i think so, no one else seemed to do this), and this is a TV series challenge!

What are the rules, you ask? Very simple! You choose a TV series (House,LaO,Walking Dead, etc.), and by her theme you run a challenge. Here are the set of rules for a better explanation:

1a.You MUST pick a tv show theme and use it for the entire run (means if you chose, for example the show "Spartacus", the whole run shall be spartacus-themed, i mean names of pokemon, and running the challenge like you are in the series, narrate from an anonymus slave pokemon trainer POV.) YOU CAN'T PICK POKEMON!

1b.Children shows are allowed, just please don't be too creepy about it, okay? We all know we don't want to be banned from here.

1c.Ultimate challenges is when you finish 5 different shows in one region OR 1 show in at least 3 regions.

2a.If you play in a theme of a show where many people die, like "Game of Thrones" or "Dexter", you will do the run as a nuzlocke.

2b.If you run in a show with one protagonist only, you have a solo challenge.

3.If you play as a show like A "Power Rangers" theme, you must have each of the following types:
    Fire,Water,Grass,Electric,Dark (If possible),Psychic. If Dark type isn't possible in your game, you may pick another type, but you must state you replaced Dark type with ___. If you want to replace a type, you may, but only one and you need to state it in the sign up.

4.If you play in a sitcom, puns and jokes are optional....but encouraged. After all, we wanna have a good time, right?

5.The game ends when you defeat the champion in all games (exceptions are B\W-Ghetsis, G\S\C?\HG\SS-Red at Mt.Silver.)

6. You may use game hacks as long as it is in the same region and generation (like Storm silver instead of Soul Silver, and Volt White instead of White.)

7.If you want, you may give your updates episode names of your choosing (it would be more fun with the narration and all!)

8.Once you black\white out 10 times, your show will be CANCELLED, meaning you would have to reset your game and start over.

The signup should be as follows:
    Spoiler:

Have fun, and remember that if you still do not undertand the rules, you may always PM and post here your questions and problems. I would be happy to help!

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:

NOTE: Original thread owner was KillerCroCohen, and he gave up the thread, incase anybody was wondering.

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Ok so If I want to do Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, do i use specific types of pokemon?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Ok so If I want to do Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, do i use specific types of pokemon?

No, you don't, but if you want go ahead! :)
    Just write in your post every optional rule you want.

Can u pick a show for me?
    Not familiar w any

Well, how about "The Simpsons"? And make the updates funny :)

As for my update:

Episode 2-The start of an army

After getting our "Pokeballs", "Prof.Juniper" as she calls herself, set us on a journey to kill Unova's most talented gladiator, Alder,while killing other gladiators in the "tournament" on the way. I,Idan, and my partner Serpicus (Snivy) found and imprisoned a wild female Lillipup and nicknamed her "Naevia". Afterwords i continued to head north until i reached Accumula town, there, Prof.Juniper explained me how to treat my wounded gladiators.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Just saw i have a bug in my pokemon black and it didn't save my progress!
    I'm starting a new game, Emerald, and a new show,SpongeBob!

Years
  • Username: Flame999
    Game: Fire Red
    Ultimate: No
    Casted to the show: Yugioh gx

Username: Flame999
    Game: Ruby
    Ultimate: No
    Casted to the show: Dragon Ball Z

Extra rule to both my name in the game will be name after a main character
    Battle mode changed to set and only use pokeballs

Back