• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chihuahuas Are the Most Adorable Creatures in Existence

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Warning: Dangerously adorable creatures ahead.

Spoiler:

Oh my god they did it.

Asia has found a way to capture and domesticate clouds. Look for the flying nimbus to appear in stores by 2015.

Lol but seriously - on topic. I don't think chihuahuas are cute. Funny, sure. Cute / adorable? No.
    I dislike small dogs. They're skittish. Loud. Aggressive. Obnoxious. Whiny. High strung. Needy. In case you couldn't tell I don't like them :p

More of a cat person. They're quiet, self sufficient, they can go to the bathroom without you, snuggly but not smothering, cats are great.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Pugs and Pomeranian master race
    Spoiler:

Corgis are part of the cool club too

But of course, cats win all around. I have a picture of my cat somewhere...

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I love Samoyeds. Sadly, I would never want to raise them.
    Not because of grooming issues, but because I live in Singapore and I wouldn't want it to suffer in this kind of climate.

My 2nd fav would be a Pom. Those fluff balls are simply hard to resist.

My aunt owns both jack Russell terriers and chihuahuas. To be honest I don't really like both of them. Jack Russells are hyperactive as f**k. I don't really like how the chihuahua looks, but at least it's docile.

Back