• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Demolition

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Prologue: Rebirth
    Spoiler:

Chapter 0.5
    Spoiler:

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Chapter .75
    As I was sleeping in an abandoned hotel, memories of my new self began to sprout into existence. My name was Markus Wrath Dawayne. As my name might suggest, I was an African American. My age was 17, and I've lived in post-survival Kalos my entire life. Although 99% of the population of Kalos depleted, the last one percent gathered together in a village we call "Oppidum Survecu", which roughly translates to "town of survivors" in some unknown language(s). I was last investigating an abandoned hotel on a beach to see if there was anyone hiding there and lead them back to the village, but it got late so I fell asleep.

I sniffed the as I woke up, and the foul scent of smoke clouded my nose. I quickly leaped out of my bed and held my nose. There was smoke EVERYWHERE. I could barely even see. I fished around my drawer and found a cloth, and quickly slammed it up against my mouth as I ran towards the window and kicked it down.

As I jumped out of the two story hotel, landing perfectly like always, the hotel exploded behind me. I breathed heavily as I threw the cloth to the ground and looked back at the exploding hotel.

"Hahahahaha!" A pokemon in the smoke of the explosion screeched.

I unsheathed my guns and pointed them forward. Sweat began to crawl down my face, even though I was doing my best to stay perfectly calm. I could hear mist rattling around, as if the pokemon was made of gas. My best guess, either a Ghastly or a Koffing.

Out of fear, I simply started shooting my guns wildly, not even knowing where the Pokemon was. Eventually, my guns overheated, and I waited a moment for them to cool down. I could hear lightning crackling from the skies. It must've been a thunderbolt attack readying, I thought. I backflipped as fast as I could, and dodged the lightning bolt just in the nick of time.

"Gehehehe!" The Koffing or Ghastly screeched again as the smoke finally faded. It was a Koffing, but this one was somehow on fire. I heard rumors that the toxic gas that Koffing's have is flammable, but I had no idea any of those rumors were true.

The Koffing launched a fire blast out of its mouth, however the star of flame was moving slowly. I sheathed my guns and leaped over a gap in the beams of fire like it was a track hurdle, and as I was still in air horizontally, I channeled heat into my hands and used the move flamethrower. Scorching flames ignited from my hands and slowly disintegrated the Koffing into ash.

Once I landed, I grabbed a Poke Ball out of my trench coat, and captured the Koffings ashes. I used my brute strength to crush the ball into shards of glass with my bare hands, not being phased by the cuts I inflicted on my hand.

"Damn it…" I said as I walked away from the burning house.

The mission was a failure. After I had bragged so much about being better than the Renegade, it turned out that I failed just as easily. I may have combat skills that surpass most, but if I can't find survivors what good am I?

I began to walk back toward Survecu, traveling through the rough beach sands. Fear is not acceptable. Only hatred towards the enemy. Those who submit to fear die in this world. Those that allow their self to be absorbed by hatred survive. That's the only way anyone can live, in my eyes. Those who disagree are blinded by the fact that they have people like me to protect them. People who can feel that hatred for them as they hide behind closed doors.

I began to hear a woman crying nearby. I ran over to her, and got down one knee and looked her in the eye.

"You… you look familiar…." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Look at my hair, and you'll realize who I am."

I took a moment to scan down her silvery hair. It was the girl who was with me the two times I was in that dark room of nothingness.

I began to become absorbed with anger. My hands were heating up with flame as I balled one of them into a fist and struck her right in the head. After she had hit the ground,I noticed that I had punched a perfect hole in her cheek, blood was gushing out of that gap like water in a waterfall.

Although it took her a moment to get off her feet, she eventually stood up, and smiled without a left cheek. It looked almost demonic, as you could see her teeth and gums through the left side of her face.

"I have made a mistake." She said with a godly voice.

"Mistake, mistake, mistake…" Her words echoed.

"Return to the world which you have came, and die. Once you have died, return as a child, and everything will begin to make more sense." She said as she lifted her hand and launched a blast of aura-like energy into my stomach.

I dropped to the ground and died instantly.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see the dark void of nothingness again. I rolled around on the floor screaming in agony, was but shocked to find myself falling off of the edge of a bed. I looked up. It was my room, in Japan. Everything seemed normal, however, I was unable to think in Japanese still. Everything I thought and assumingly said and heard was still being translated to English. I looked at my hands. They were light yellow, instead of brown. I was normal old Masakio instead of Markus Dawayne or whatever the name was.

"Masakio?! Are you okay? I heard screaming!!!" I heard my mother ask in concern as she slammed open the door.

My vision seemed extremely off. Everything was "wobbling" in a way, and the wall kept changing colors.

"Must… die…." I said as I marched like a zombie towards my window and hit the window as hard as I could. It cracked, but it didn't break.

"MASAKIO!!! Snap out of it!" My mother yelled as she held onto me and tried to restrain me.

I stopped moving for a second, and pushed my arms back as hard as I could against her stomach. As she fell to the ground, I leaped through the cracked window (it breaking as my head hit it), and fell splat onto the ground.

"Markus… Markus!!!" A young girl with long blonde hair yelled at me.

"H-huh….?"

"Wake up, you're gonna be late! We're all about to go hunting today!"

I looked around. It was the middle of the night, however there were torches and nearly broken road lights illuminating the dark.
    "Who are you…?" I asked, confused as to, well, everything.

"My names Cythica, dummy! But you already knew that."

Back