• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] choose pokeball for hatch pokemnon

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    hi to all; first of all sorry if i have post in wrong section.
    i'm creating my project with pokemon essentials and i implement a lot of your work (i gave you credits when i finish).
    i have implemented two script; "Party screen's Ball graphic matches the Poké Ball the Pokemon was caught in" and "Better PokeCenters " (amazing!)
    there is only one problem with this; if one player made made a team with all hatched pokemon you lose a little magic...
    I have no idea how made this script, anyone can made a script that when you hatch an egg you can choose the pokeball for the new pokemon from your bag?
    thanks to all and i hope for an answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    that does seam like a nice idea but what happens if you have no pokeballs at time of hatching?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    claydon, in that case can do the pokeball how default..digital thanks very much, is a god script but i get an error
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i insert this two code, but when i select the pokemon that are "able" to change pokeball, game crash and give me error.. what i do wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Just an error typing the second script, copy this

p=pbGetPokemon(1)
    p.ballused=10 #number 10 for luxury ball

You can change the number 10 for change the pokeball (E.g Number 9 is a timer ball)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    cjvtHin
    i paste your code.. it give me this error...

it's ok, now it work! i only eliminate this part "#number 10 for luxury ball"

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back