• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    8/10; simplistic but fits your overall theme very nicely, has bright, stand-out colours and it's cute art!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    8/10; i love zootopia sooo much and nick is my fav character! plus the entire design of the sig is very unique and well-organized

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    10/10; very simple yet effective, neatly organized, w/ very cute art and credit for the image as well which is always nice!

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    6/10

I'm not a fan of realistic gifs, but it's pretty truthful.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • 10/10

Your sig is art. :3 (Only one glitch, your hover elements have white text. This is not good for those of us on a dark theme, where text defaults to white. should manually override text to black so we can read them)

I should probably post in your shop sometime and ask nicely for you to make me something awesome. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    10/10 When I first saw your siggy when I came online a few days back, there was literally nothing I had seen more beautiful than this one (ninjad due to bad internet, this reply was written for Dedenne1)

@Melody: Omg, Melody!! Hi!! Long time no see! :D

I used to LOVE your prev siggy and avatar!

But, this siggy gets 5/10 from me because even though I love the way it is super cute, it is also very simple.

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    8/10 very cute and nicely organized but i think there might be a bit too many links - nothing major though!

Back