• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game should I replay next?

MeDerpy

UltraDerp
Years
  • I'm looking to replay one of my old Pokemon games for nostalgic sake. Should I play:

A. Soulsilver

B. Red

C. Emerald

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    idk, was there one of those 3 that you liked better than the other 2? Or maybe play the one that you haven't played in the longest time compared to the others.

Years
  • I agree with Nah, is there a particular choice you haven't played as much as the others? Because that would make it more worth to revisit it.

Sirfetch’d

If I had to pick, it'd be Emerald. I've replayed it over 100 times now doing various challenges and it never gets old. There is a lot of gameplay and the replay value of that version is nearly unmatched IMO.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Soulsilver. One of my favourites, and sister to the game I am replaying for second time now(the first time was way back in 2010). Walking with your pokemon feels so good, and you can't express your happiness in words when your Golbat evolves, or your Heracross keeps poking at you.

Years
  • Either SoulSilver or Emerald, the former has tons of fun packed into it with a great story and 16 gyms over two nostalgic regions whilst Emerald is the best Pokemon game imo for many reasons that are too much for this thread xD

In the end I guess it comes down to which game you haven't played in the longest time, I'm currently replaying Platinum :)

Back