• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey all.
    Im trying to complete the National dex so i can get my hands on the shiny stone, but i'm having a VERY hard time finding peeps that would trade me the legendary pokemon i am missing. Some i would need to borrow to be able to catch other legendaries in my game, others i need purely for dex entries. I would like to point out that i DO NOT want to keep them. Ones i would use to catch another legendary would IMMEDIATELY be traded back once i was done with it. Only reason i would keep them is if you are willing to part with them. Or are capable of cloning them and would be willing to trade one to me. I DO trade back, 100%.
    If ANYONE could help out with this i would be so very grateful. The only legendary i would actually want is a Mewtwo.
    The list is below of legendaries i need:
    *Purely for trade
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Groudon
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Arceus
    Genesect
    Meloetta
    *To temporarily borrow
    Palkia
    Tornadus
    Reshiram
    I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. I do have several legendaries that i can trade in return if you are mising any that i can help you out with. Thanks all :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello. I can give you Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Arceus, Genesect and Meloetta. Note that these are clones, so I'm okay to give 'em to ya for free. :P
    I'm not sure if I have those other legendaries in your list. I need to check my boxes when I get the chance.

Anyway, what's your timezone and trade time? That way, we could plan a date for our trade. ;)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey Jagold.
    That would be absolutely amazing thank you.
    I'm on GMT London time. I'm online now and will be for quite a while now. However if i'm not online and you are, just send me a private message here on the forums and i will jump on as soon as i see it.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey Jagold.
    That would be absolutely amazing thank you.
    I'm on GMT London time. I'm online now and will be for quite a while now. However if i'm not online and you are, just send me a private message here on the forums and i will jump on as soon as i see it.

I can go online and trade ya these 'mons at the hour you posted this post of yours. :3
    If not, just give me a time range of your available time.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I am online as we speak. Can do it now if you like, as i'm not sure what time i shall be on next. Will be out most the day tomorrow.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am online as we speak. Can do it now if you like, as i'm not sure what time i shall be on next. Will be out most the day tomorrow.

The thing is, I'm currently at work. >.> But tomorrow at this same hour or earlier/later, I can trade with you since tomorrow (Friday for me) is a holiday. :3

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    The thing is, I'm currently at work. >.> But tomorrow at this same hour or earlier/later, I can trade with you since tomorrow (Friday for me) is a holiday. :3

Yeah no worries that would be fine. Time for me right now is 3am, would likely still be up but, would between 12-2am my time be ok for you? Or would you want it to be this exact time tomorrow?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yeah no worries that would be fine. Time for me right now is 3am, would likely still be up but, would between 12-2am my time be ok for you? Or would you want it to be this exact time tomorrow?

12 midnight to 2am your time is fine for me. :3

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Reply back when you're ready for the trade. :3
    My FC is 0061-1111-6462. I'm guessing that your FC is the one on your signature?

It is yeah. I've already added you. Just online now. I have a load of leftover Caterpies, are they ok to trade over to you?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It is yeah. I've already added you. Just online now. I have a load of leftover Caterpies, are they ok to trade over to you?

Sorry for the delay. I'll be adding you now. And Caterpies are okay. I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment anyway. :3

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Sorry for the delay. I'll be adding you now. And Caterpies are okay. I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment anyway. :3

Okie dokes.
    Which pokes are we trading over this time again? Just so i know what's coming :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey. dude you are a legend, thanks a bunch.
    As for the others from Groudon onwards, are you wanting them ones back?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey. dude you are a legend, thanks a bunch.
    As for the others from Groudon onwards, are you wanting them ones back?

And that's all I have. Sorry that I don't have the other legends for you. :/
    And nah, you can keep those. ^^

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Just bumping up
    Here's what i now need if anyone can help me out with them
    *Purely for trade
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    *To temporarily borrow
    Palkia