• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stars of Sinnoh [OOC] [T]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I'd like to sign up if possible. Hail Blarzigord!

Mireille Birkshire

72ztaIr.png

Hometown: Currently Floaroma Town, Sinnoh.

Appearance: See picture

Personality: Mireille is a happy person, loving nature and Pokémon. When the weather is nice she only goes indoors for sleeping if she doesn't have to for any other reason, but in typical autumn weather there is still a good chance to find her outside. Her main hobbies are wandering, cycling and reading.
    She prefers wandering around in forests, like the Eterna Forest, or in the Floaroma Meadow, the wild Pokémon in those areas know her by now, as she often feeds them when she visits the places. Aside from playing with the Pokémon, she also likes just to watch them while reading a book. She often reads sciencefiction or romantic stories, but is studious enough to read books about Pokémon or science regularly.
    Mireille tries to act calmly in every situation, but that doesn't mean she cannot get stressed. It is well possible that she switches from her normal behavior into a stress explosion from suppressing emotions in just a minute.

Battle Style: Mireille is very careful regarding battling. She doesn't like to take much risk and prefers a solid reliable approach. She tries to feel how her Pokémon feel and won't let them do anything against their will and she won't let her Pokémon use a move inflicting damage on itself.

History: Mireille grew up in Azalea Town, Johto. Her family moved to Floaroma Town when she was eleven years old, because her father got a job at the Ironworks. Her life wasn't much different by then, she had only a few friends by then, whom she played together with, but she could easily entertain herself or with her pet, Truffles, too. The Swinub was a gift by her grandparents at her seventh birthday.
    In Sinnoh she has only one friend, Amelia, who lives in Jubilife City. They used to be very close to each other, but as both got busier with their education (Mireille started a study Pokémon Biology), they see each other less often.

Starter Pokemon:
    220.gif

Truffles (♀)
    Tackle|Bite|Mud Slap|Powder Snow|Odor Sleuth|Stealth Rock

deerui

pixie <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Name: Yui Kasushi

Hometown: Veilstone City

Appearance:
    f183058db6c70c10227b4532cad3c686.jpg

Battle Style: Yui is more free-style, calling out random moves that she thinks will be effective towards the other trainer's pokemon. Though, when in more serious battles, such as gyms, she plans out her moves as much as she can, trying to find out which moves can damage the pokemon more to win the battle

Personality: Yui is known as lazy. When she was in school she made bad grades because she either didn't do the work or just guessed on all the questions. She was one to sit on the couch all day and do nothing. Her pokemon adventure has made her some-what more responsible. Though, she still has her laid-back personality, blurting rude things aloud. She is not afraid to state her opinion most the time.
    She gets embarrassed easily, by and "silly" movements or voices by people around her.
    Though, she is laid-back and kind of rude, she is extremely shy around new people, almost not being able to talk, like she had been paralyzed.
    She is very self-conscious and likes to talk bad about herself.
    This may be why she usually only gets 'cute' pokemon, rather than the stronger pokemon.
    Yui gets spooked easily when alone, so she is not one to catch ghost/dark pokemon, along with bug pokemon, as they are gross in her eyes

Yui has a Sylveon, a pikachu, and a vulpix

History: She lived her whole childhood in the well-known Veilstone city, she was always inside, playing with electronics, until the age of fifteen, when her parents decided her lazy lifestyle was no way to live, so they sent her off on her very own pokemon journey, where she could get used to the real world. She is new to the pokemon training concept though, she believes she got it handled!

Starter Pokemon:
    pikachu-f-5.gif
    Pikachu ; female ; thundershock, quick attack, electro ball, thunder ball, spark

edit: I apoligize, I read it all, then I did other stuff, and then I filled this out so I forgot ;U;;
    all hail bilzardgoid?
    blarzigord

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Is anyone having trouble seeing the Chespin sprite in my IC post. On my screen it comes up as a failed image

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Yah, I can't see it at all. Try a different image. Or maybe you deleted a letter of the URL.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    just enquiring if it would be possible to maybe start with Ralts? and what is your policy with regard to Shiny Pokémon, exactly? c:

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    @deerui is not accepted. You don't have any battle style section.

@(Nagi?) You can, but I don't recommend it because Ralts will be available as a wild Pokemon in the future.

@SYDARAXO220 Make sure it's name isn't capitalized. I often have that and it won't work.

@Likarus Game canon. Also, try not to spam hydro pump so much. It's a powerful move, but it isn't insanely strong on a rather new Squirtle. Just keep that in mind.

NOTICE

I am adding a new rule, that you must have at least 200 words for traveling. So, if you wanted to go from Sandgem Beach to Route 202, it would take 200 words for going through Sandgem Town, before you could reach Route 202.

The exception to this, is if you make a full post between 100-200 words. Just don't break the 100 word limit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    @(Nagi?) You can, but I don't recommend it because Ralts will be available as a wild Pokemon in the future.

Nagi is perfect, thanks c: i was just wondering about the Shiny Pokémon policy still? the reason i asked is because i'd like a shiny Ralts, you see. whether that's as a starter Pokémon or later on is fine with me ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ or if you don't allow Shiny Pokémon at all, i would understand too of course.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Oops, sorry. I forgot to answer that. There will be special missions and such where you can catch or will be gifted shiny Pokemon. A few will have some options.

Since you asked pretty nicely, I can probably give you a mission where you can get a Ralts.

I have a question myself. How do you get those characters for your username?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Oops, sorry. I forgot to answer that. There will be special missions and such where you can catch or will be gifted shiny Pokemon. A few will have some options.

Since you asked pretty nicely, I can probably give you a mission where you can get a Ralts.

I have a question myself. How do you get those characters for your username?

alright, i see. thanks much! i may get up an SU for this soon then.
    as for the characters in my username, they're just normal Japanese characters i type with IME. こんな風に。 that are luckily accepted by the PokéCommunity system (。 >艸<)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Is there any reward for doing the optional objectives?

Those canon characters will pop up several times and there could be possible rewards later or missions only available to people who have interacted with them.

doge

???
    Years
  • helloo, i'd like to join as well

Spoiler:

Back