• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Shinies and Rareball Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
  • I kinda want that Suicune, need it for my Dex.

FT:
    Pokemon: Dream Ball Ponyta
    Nature: Any (breeding right now)
    Ability: Any (same)
    Egg Moves: Horn Drill, Morning Sun, Flame Wheel, Hypnosis

Pokemon: Fancy Pattern Vivillion
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Compound Eyes

Pokemon: shiny Togepi lvl. 30
    Nature: Lax
    Ability: Hustle
    Kalos native

Years

FT:

Kalos native

Hi there :)
    Suicune for Shiny Togepi? I'll add you. Do you have time to trade now? Cause tomorrow I'll lose my wifi.

Years

FT:

Kalos native

But! If you only need it for your dex, we can also trade back and forth if you want. Let me know which one you want :)

Years
  • New addition to the shop: I'm breeding 4 and 5 IV Eevee :)

All in Ultra Ball, already have 4IV and 5IV (which IV is different with all of them), both male and female, have all three the abilities (Run Away, Adaptility and HA Anticipation) and different natures. All with egg moves Curse, Yawn and Wish. Got more then 20 right now.

Can try to breed them with specific natures, genders, abilities and IV's. It may take a while to breed them with specific breeding wishes, but since I don't have wifi till October 15th, I have plenty of time to prepare them :)

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Would you trade a female moon ball gastly for a 5iv female ponyta with HA?

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Sorry for the late reply, I have been away for a few days. Sure I will :) october 15 we can trade and I'm online most of the day. Do you have a specific time you can trade?

Ok, I'll probably be on from 6:00 pm onwards that day. My timezone is GMT-4. As I write you this message it's 12:17 pm for me so you have an idea. Thanks :).

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    The time you wrote me the message was 06:17 PM for me so it's a 6 hour difference, good to know :)

So, about midnight for you then. If it's inconvenient for you I can try at an earlier time. Although we just got a storm warning for tomorrow so there's a chance I might be without electricity :(. I'll let you know what the situation is early wednesday.

Years
  • So, about midnight for you then. If it's inconvenient for you I can try at an earlier time. Although we just got a storm warning for tomorrow so there's a chance I might be without electricity :(. I'll let you know what the situation is early wednesday.

I'm not really a person who sleeps early so if it's around midnight it's fine with me. Good luck with that storm, I hope everything will be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back