• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Spring/Fall! (2016)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hello friends! The seasons just changed from yesterday, so it's time to start celebrating it! For those of you in the northern hemisphere, it's currently Fall! Happy Fall to you all!

Pikachu-and-Friends-in-the-Fall-pokemon-38336646-500-500.jpg

This month is the time to see all of the colourful leaves as they start to fall from the trees! The weather is getting cooler, so, if you couldn't stand the heat from summer, this month is sure to please with it's cool weather, leading up to winter.

For those of you in the southern hemisphere, it's Spring! And a merry Spring to you guys!

835400__pokemon_p.jpg

Spring is not too cold, nor not too hot, pretty much my favourite season of the month, if I'd have to choose! The flowers will start to bloom, and the wildlife in general will start to lush, so, I hope you'll enjoy this lovely weather, leading up to summer!

So, everyone, depending on which side of the world you're in, are you looking forward to this weather? Do you have plans during this season? Feel free to share!

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • This month is the time to see all of the colourful leaves as they start to fall from the trees! The weather is getting cooler, so, if you couldn't stand the heat from summer, this month is sure to please with it's cool weather, leading up to winter.

See, weather in New England doesn't behave like that. it just does whatever it wants whenever it wants with little regard for the calendar. Sigh.

Happy autumn/spring everyone!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I like fall. It's such a peaceful time in the year. A time of reflection and deep thought as the colorful leaves surrounding you stimulate your brain with their color and descent from their trees. There's a lot of silence in the fall. Not absolute silence; but the good kind of silence that is pleasing to the ear. A quiet silence, only punctuated by the gentle falling of colorful leaves in autumn. There's not only that quiet; but a sense of new. As old leaves fall and bare the branches to make way for new leaves next spring; a sense of reverence hangs in the air among the quiet silence, an ode to things now passing on the torch to the new things to come in the spring.

An ode.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm sooooo ready for the heat to be gone! Bring on the cool weather! Happy fall!

On the otherhand, I hope you all get very nice bearable temperatures. Enjoy your Spring! Though I hear it rains a bunch? Is this true?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Weather is getting colder alright. Today was 88. Tomorrow will be 85!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • See, weather in New England doesn't behave like that. it just does whatever it wants whenever it wants with little regard for the calendar. Sigh.

Happy autumn/spring everyone!

You and me both, friend. I'm from Boston, so god knows what the weather will be like. Forecast will probably be snow cause whoever controls New England weather is probably like "why the fuck not?" -__-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Time to head back into the Scandinavian darkness. Summer and long daylight, I am going to miss you so.

Years
  • I'm ready for cooler temperatures for sure, this summer was hell.
    But I'll miss the long days

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've FALLEN and I can't get up!
    Omg Steve's username color though <3333 can we get the same pls? We're not italicized so no confusion, yayy

wait it might actually be the same as the admin color, I can't tell really o:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Fall is my most favorite season, it always has been <3 I can't wait to decorate my apartment with halloween-esque things & watch a bunch of horror movies with the light on because in am a WUSS.

It's cooler & rainy today, so I'm in love. I can't wait for it to get colder.

Years
  • I love the fall (autumn), it's a really beautiful time of the year and where I live I'm able to appreciate it even more. Although it is England so chances are it'll start getting really cold and wet really soon, at least Christmas is kinda soon?...right?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy Spring/Fall! I absolutely love spring. It's beautiful outside but it's not as face melting as the weather in summer. I'm really looking forward to spring. It means flowers will be blooming and the end of school year is slowly getting closer. I hope everyone else is looking forward to Spring/Fall as well. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm digging Fall more these days; the cooler weather is indeed refreshing after a hot summer.

also biased for birthdays in fall!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The weather is perfect to snuggle yet still warm enough to enjoy. Happy Spring/Fall to everyone.

Years
  • My birthday is in this season, specifically one week from today if one's wondering. That said, happy spring (or fall) to everyone on PC!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Here in Adelaide our weather is unpredictable. For us Spring started 24 days ago and it still is 14-17 degrees... Winter is my favourite season as I get really sick from the heat during summer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since I played Don't Starve Together yesterday, I'm really looking forward EVEN LESS to winter now aaahha

Back