• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's that flower's name? A Sopheria. :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
tumblr_inline_n1whz9jejZ1qfqvym.gif

Today is a birthday for a very special person.

tumblr_inline_n1whzta5Fq1qfqvym.gif

She's kind, smart, generous, and an all around good friend to all, and a very someone special to me.

tumblr_inline_n1wi10TLUW1qfqvym.gif

So, I hope that you all will help me celebrate this day today, as I can't explain how much she has made me happy. She's probably the best person who I've ever met, and I want to help make this birthday special for her.

So! If you guys will join me... One, Two, three...

tumblr_n4ph2nqw9a1s5ecxio1_500.gif

Happy birthday, Sopheria!!

Woo, so again, it's this user's lovely birthday today, and I hope you all will help me celebrate it! She's really lovely, and a great person to chat with, so, if you have the time, go say hi to her! You won't regret making a friend with her. <33 For me, every moment with her is really precious, and I hope we'll stay together forever~! Once more, happy birthday dear. ^^

F201210161014182375629455.jpg

Years
Cathy is an awesome person, kind-hearted and adorable, along with being a very helpful person around the forums. I do hope your birthday was just as adorable as you were!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I don't think we've seen you around a lot lately; it's hard not to miss such an amazing person as yourself. Happy birthday Cathy! Enjoy your day~! :D

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people <3 I hope your day was great and that you got to enjoy it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Aaa thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and kind words, everyone
1.%20smile.gif

Today is a birthday for a very special person.

tumblr_inline_n1whzta5Fq1qfqvym.gif

She's kind, smart, generous, and an all around good friend to all, and a very someone special to me.

tumblr_inline_n1wi10TLUW1qfqvym.gif

So, I hope that you all will help me celebrate this day today, as I can't explain how much she has made me happy. She's probably the best person who I've ever met, and I want to help make this birthday special for her.

So! If you guys will join me... One, Two, three...

tumblr_n4ph2nqw9a1s5ecxio1_500.gif

Happy birthday, Sopheria!!

Woo, so again, it's this user's lovely birthday today, and I hope you all will help me celebrate it! She's really lovely, and a great person to chat with, so, if you have the time, go say hi to her! You won't regret making a friend with her. <33 For me, every moment with her is really precious, and I hope we'll stay together forever~! Once more, happy birthday dear.
20.%20boogie.gif

F201210161014182375629455.jpg

Thanks so much, love! You never fail to put a smile on my face :D You're special to me as well and you know don't even need me to tell you that <3

hb Sophie!! Hope you have an amazing day today. ^___^

Thanks Angie :D

Hey!!! Happy birthday twins!!

Thank you! And very happy birthday to you too, birthday twin :D

:O

Sophie~! <3 AAaaaaaahhhhh! Happy Birthday! <3

Thank you Melody!!

Happy birthday dear!!!

Thank you Harry!

Cathy~~~! Happy birthday! :D

Thank you so much, pair-kun :3

Cathy is an awesome person, kind-hearted and adorable, along with being a very helpful person around the forums. I do hope your birthday was just as adorable as you were!

Thank you Hika :') You're very awesome and helpful yourself!

Happy birthday friend, enjoy your day! You've earned it, look forward to my magical e-mail containing cake B]

Aww thank you Janna!

-cuts a slice of e-mail cake for everyone- <3

I dont really know you but happy birthday :D

Thanks Sophia!

I don't think we've seen you around a lot lately; it's hard not to miss such an amazing person as yourself. Happy birthday Cathy! Enjoy your day~! :D

Awww thank you so much Lycan :') I knowww I've really missed everyone too, but I'll be more active again soon
1.%20smile.gif

Happy birthday Cathy! you really deserve a great day. I hope everything went as planned for you today :)

It was pretty nice :) Thanks Archy!

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people <3 I hope your day was great and that you got to enjoy it.

Thanks sooo much Kelsey <3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Aaaah I'm late by like 6 minutes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY! You're super awesome and I'm sure you know that! I hope you enjoyed your birthday! ^_^

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY! I hope you had a fantastic day, sorry for being late!

Back