• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Requesting name change: Azire

Just pulling the first "i" off. Should be available as I checked for it and that name specifically did not come up. This will be my first name change ever since joining in 2012 and I have a fair post count I believe.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Eevee

I don't believe it's taken. ^^ Though, I'm mighty surprised since this place is so big.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • Hey,
    I'm interested in having my name changed, but I am curious as to what symbols are allowed.
    I have seen a few people using various unicode symbols, greek letters and such, so I wondered: where do the limits go? Could someone, just as an example, have their name changed to π (pi symbol)?
    Also, what font is used in the user name? this pi (π) looks nothing like pi!

Best regards, and I hope to hear your answer :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I can change my username now. Loki of Sassgard is getting tiring, and my obsession for him is dying. So... I would like to change my name to Alfred F. Jones if it's not already taken. ^^

Current Name: Loki of Sassgard
    New Name: Alfred F. Jones

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Please don't kill me for this request D:

First off, name change for this account. I am wanting this name here. Although they have 55 posts their last login is almost 9 years ago so pretty sure this is a dead account. Second, may I please have my current username preserved in this alt? For when I want to switch back of course. If this isn't possible let me know and I'll think of something else lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back