• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go! Eeks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
As with Synerjee, I don't use Pokémon that I've acquired through in-game trades. Traded Pokémon from other live people are so much better♪

Years
On more than one occasion. On one playthrough of Black (a Nuzlocke), I used the Petilil in Nacrene City I traded for a Cottonee. And in White 2 (a Monotype), I traded Petilil for Cottonee, because the Prankster ability is good.

And in my SoulSilver Ground Monotype that i'm doing for the Ultimate, i'm using Rocky, the Onix you get in Violet City for a Bellsprout (I needed a third Pokémon at the time, but that boosted EXP helps because of how pitiful training in HGSS is).

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I try to avoid it under most circumstances.

One notable exception would be the Soulsilver randomize nuzlocke I'm doing, and in which the free shuckle I got ended up being a Latios. Yes, "Shuckie the Latios." XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I only used Muscle the Machop from Silver in order to get by Whitney. That was all...after that I just boxed the poor thing after I evolved it to Machoke.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
I would use them if they didn't have those stupid nicknames. If their names were clear then I would use them for the EXP boost!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I would usually get them but I'd never use them. I'd just get them to have them in my Pokedex. Until Minipete came along.

In Black and White, I could never find an Emolga. So when a traded one came along, I was SO happy because it's simply adorable! At first I hated the name but now it's grown on me. I use Minipete in my main team!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've used the more interesting in-game trades, like Mimien, Zynx, and my personal favorite, Lilil. :) Most in-game trades are for things you can get way later in the game though, and idk...just doesn't seem worth it most of the time. I did use a few of them in last year's Christmas challenge because it revolved around using traded/gift Pokemon. But normally, I don't use them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I used Shuckie, Rocky and Eeks for a while, but not for very long. They just weren't Pokemon I needed.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i used mimien in my last playthrough of leafgreen. i once used rocky in my playthrough of heartgold and then evolved it into steelix after the league. other than that i only get them for the pokedex

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Rocky the Onix was a member of my team for the first 3 gyms or so!
And as far as i know, i used Jynx and Mr.Mime.
ai have used at least 1 of every generation's in-game trades and at least once

Back