• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo servers are down.

Ryz

Years
  • Just in case anyone is having the 006-0501 error the entire Nintendo servers are down. No idea why. So no PokeBank for sure. Idk about other online play as I don't do it. They don't know when they'll be back. Been offline since yesterday apparently.
    Idk if they affects everyone though. But it does me.

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
    Link to the Nintendo post thing.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ryz

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Ironically that page seemed to be down half of the time I tried to load it too. :p

Years
  • Oh god that is terrible. I feel sorry for those who are relying on wi-fi and Pokemon Bank at the moment, and hopefully the server gets fixed soon.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Looks like I'll have to tell my friend to hold onto my Thundurus for a little longer. Hopefully it gets fixed before Splatfest starts. We cannot let Team Future take us back to the stone age. Of course, I'll be busy with Xenoblade for the time being.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Haven't noticed, I connected a few hours ago on Omega Ruby and faced no issues, maybe the US servers are in trouble?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Just tried again. I was able to get into bank once. Looks like it's very intermittent still.

Back