• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Sapphire game pak bug

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Hi, I'm new here. And I wanted to ask the community about some things I've always questioned me about. When I was a kid, i has this Pokemon Sapphire, one day I completed the E4, but accidentally the game boy felt on my brother's bed, then on the ground, I think it was powered off, or mabye saving, nothing broke, but when we powered it back on and ran into that first grass path, we found a missigno, like the "?" simbol pokemon I don't know if you guys believe me, but I wonder, what was that, and if I will ever be able to do that again, and i don't have that save file anymore T-T.

Ty ver much!! :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • That (?) Pokemon you ran into is a ?????????? or Decamark. It's a glitch Pokemon that appears if the game forces a Pokemon beyond the 386 present in the game to appear. There's also a second like it that looks like ??, and it appears if a Pokemon from the 22 empty slots between Celebi and Treecko is called. Believe it or not there are over 65,000 variations of Decamark in the game, and you can actually get them through the Pomeg Glitch, but as for your encountering it... I'd say it was a random glitch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    hmm, ty, i might try that out, when (and if) I'm done, I'll come back ^-^

Back