• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon Neon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
  • So some time back....in 2013 i made it like a Pilot thing... and everybody was like CONTINUE ! so i'm going to continue this...if this is shit then well.. i'm sorry for wasting you're time... I Hope you Enjoy!

Pokémon Neon Adventures - Chapter I : Star of Something New
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Neon Adventures - Chapter II - Jeff Stone.

Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm afraid I'm going to be locking this story. The rules clearly state that a script fic must be more than just dialogue, and although this isn't completely dialogue, a good majority of it is. There are also a large number of typos, so I would recommend giving it a proofread and fixing what you can find.

A simple way to get away from the script format is to simply switch over to a book's way of dialogue. It's an easy way to bypass the rule, and it makes the story look more professional as well. I would comment on showing vs telling, as you're doing nothing but telling (which isn't the best idea, generally) but I think the dialogue is the more prominent issue. If you would like to improve your writing significantly, I would recommend doing some research into showing.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to explain my decisions and settle any qualms. I wish you luck in your future writing endeavors, but for now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back