• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: Dimensional Link [OOC/SU]

Which are your most favorite Zelda Games?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Rated M
for Strong Violence and Blood, with Possible Romance and Coarse Language

~

DISCLAIMER!
This is a close-knit, small RP. DO NOT WRITE A SIGN-UP if you do not believe that you can devote your time to this Roleplay. At the start, there will be only four sign-ups accepted. The players who join this RP must make sure they can stay on. We can't have you abandoning this Roleplay, now can we? It will diminish and maybe even kill the RP if a player just up-and-leaves, or becomes inactive for very long. You have been warned.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_series_(logo).png

DimensionalLink.gif

The Plot
In an unnamed dimension where the Hero of Light had fallen, a wicked sorcerer by the name of Vaati proclaimed victory, and with it, took over the land of Hyrule. However, rebellions were in order. Vaati needed more power. After defeating the Hero of Light, capturing the Hyrulian Princess, and overthrowing his own master, Ganondorf, Vaati relinquished all three of their Triforce pieces, absorbing them into himself. Of course, the rumors of rebellion were spread around, and Vaati saw this as a reason to gain more power. With his power, he reached into the other dimensions, pulling the other wielders of Triforce from their home worlds and taking their powers away. Vaati quickly became an unstoppable force. His many minions were each granted the power of a triforce piece, and ninety of these minions roam the world, while five deadly beings reach a higher class, wielding two pieces each. The players are pulled into this world from their own home dimensions by a Spirit Wolf. They are expected to form a team and build up the rebellion against Vaati, while remaining hidden from the dark lord's vision.

The World
This world is damaged, and in most areas only ruins remain of once bustling towns. This is the result of Vaati. There are few towns and hidden areas to which Vaati has not yet found and destroyed. These hidden towns are the safest place you can possibly go, as even Vaati's minions have yet to find them.

The Plan
Vaati has become vastly more powerful than anyone could have imagined. The gathered heroes must find proper equipment and gain power before they can even attempt to aim for Vaati. Even this task is small in comparison to the greatest skill they must attain: Teamwork. This is not a battle for the bold and brave.

Ye Heroes have strength in numbers...

The Heroes
You are a hero that was pulled from your own dimension into this world, so you must join forces with the other heroes and the spirit wolf in order to bring balance. Why do you have to fight this battle, you say? Well, unless Vaati is defeated, you're not going back home. Moreover, chances are the prince or princess from your world was taken here to lose the triforce. Better get on that!

The Rules
These rules must be followed, or else I will have to punish you. If that doesn't work, Skymin will punish you. Be very afraid of Skymin. She will destroy you.
  1. Follow all PC Rules.
  2. Gore is allowed, so have fun spilling blood!
  3. Romance is allowed, but as it is depicted in the rules, "the act" cannot be acted upon, except off-camera (so to speak).
  4. Violence is also allowed, don't be afraid to get a little graphic.
  5. Swearing is okay, so have a ****ing blast with it!
  6. Remain loyal to the RP. Do not abandon the RP or suddenly leave PC without mention.
  7. Life is hectic, I understand. If you are going to have to be absent for a certain amount of time, let us know. You'll either be bunnied along, or if you can think up a good enough story, have your character out of the group for a little while.
  8. Bunnying is only allowed if the person allows it.
  9. You have a week (Seven days from the last post) to post, or your turn will be skipped and the group will continue to post. If this happens twice, be prepared for consequences.
  10. Despite the above rule, there are few valid excuses. I'm not that cruel.
  11. The password you're looking for is "All Hail Vaati".
  12. Note that, at RP Start, your character will lose all of their items and equipment; you're entering this world empty-handed.
  13. Follow all of the above rules.
  14. ..... Oh? This isn't a rule. I just didn't want it to end at 13. That's bad luck, you know.

The Sign-Up Sheet

Name: (First/Last, Middle Optional)
Nickname: (Anything others may call you?)
Race: (What are you? Note: Link and most of the characters that look human are "Hylian" race. CLICK HERE for some examples of Races.)

Weapon: (What type of Weapon do you use? Sword and shield? Dual swords? Lances, Spears, Axes, Javelins, Hammers? It's entirely dependent on you, and determines what weapons you'll earn in the RP.)
Perks: (What is your character good at? What makes them special?)
Faults: (What is your character poor at? What do they fail at?)

Appearance: (Pictures allowed, though text is required. What do you look like?)

Personality: (What are you like? How do you get along with others? Do you have any quirks? Nobody is perfect.)

History: (What did you go through to get here? What happened before now?)

Ally: (Optional. Does your character have an ally? These are generally imps or fairies, though you may be creative, to a fault.)
Ally Name: (Duhhhhhh)
Ally Appearance: (What does he/she/it look like?)
Ally History: (How did you find your ally? What did he/she/it do up until you met?)
Ally Perks: (What can your ally do?)
Ally Faults: (What can't your ally do?)

Password: (What is it? Please, make sure you've read everything.)

Proof of Loyalty: (How do I know you aren't going to abandon the RP or just leave PC entirely?)

RP Sample: (This can be as short or as long as you desire. Explain what you were doing on the day you stumbled into the dimensional rip, and how you ended up being sucked into it.)

Accepted
Reserved
Empty

• Spirit Wolf - Rei - (WolfOfEve)
  • Hylain/Stalfos - Endo Exo - (Mr. Mammoth)
  • Hylian - Delilah Harris - (NightOfRemorse)
  • Rito - Iora Oriole - (Claire*)
  • Golem - Relak - (jasonwolf)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@H2S + @KYF + @Everyone:

I suppose the way this one works is much different from what you might normally expect. The only reserves are ones I hand out to people, only when I already know that they can be trusted.

That said, you can post a sign-up now. I'm going to allow a certain number of sign-ups to flood in before I decide. Once I see enough sign-ups, I'll tell people that the Signing Time has ended, and I'll hand-pick the team to start out. From then on It'll be closed, but under certain circumstances in the RP it will reopen on occasion. It will stay a small number of RPers, since everyone will be in a group.

On a final note, don't take the disclaimer lightly. I need to know that those willing to join this RP can actually stick through it.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I can do this jsut give me a couple minutes. gotta decide what I'm going with.

Yeah I'll write up an SU as an ancient robot golem. Yes I realize how this works with now reservations just saying I'm writing one now.

EDIT: I may upgrade this a bit. Just cause I think claire may have set the standerd a lot higher then the one I originally set...

Theme: (sure why not) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvMH07t6IRs
Name: Relak
Nickname: LD- 444
Age: being an ancient Relak is over six hundred years old
Race: ancient robot golem

Weapon: A massive pickaxe which he can link magnetically to his body (like how the ancient robots levitate their hands)

Perks: Relak is one heck of a brute. His metal skin makes him resistant to weak attacks, and he holds great physical power. He has magnetic powers which allow him to move and attract metal objects. He also can resist great heat

Faults: Relak's vocabulary is lacking. He barely speaks the common tongue and often doesn't bother to. Also due to his size he tends to be a bit of an oaf, and lumber about when walking. He also is very focused on protecting his friends over doing what he really needs to.

Appearance: Relak in a very odd looking creature. Unlike the other ancient robots Relak is huge standing around eight foot, and weighs enough to easily crush a large stone underfoot. He also isn't painted like the others, well he was, but it seemed to have worn off, and that happened before he'd even been with the other robots. His metallic body is purely a black iron like metal that seems to be highly conductive. His body is made of six main parts: a head, a torso, two arms, and two legs. Each part is kept aloft by magnetic forces from inside his body. Relak isn't even streamlined and rounded like his brothers, his body being jagged and menacing. He was designed as such, but by who he doesn't know. He does make the most of his appearance though and has acted as a guard for his little older brothers. From his claw like fingers to his Runic eyes Relak knows he is strong. ((I'll try to get you the picture I drew for this, but it was in a notebook and well…))

Personality: Relak does lack in have a variety of attitudes, but isn't emotionless. He does know the basics like anger, sadness, and joy, but he lacks full understanding. Relak's sense of duty is very strong and he will not back down very easily. Despite his short fallings when it comes to completing his objective he is very protective of his allies.

Relak does have a negative side to his protectiveness aswell. If he doesn't know much of other people he typically assumes they are weak. Having come from a place where he was the only strong one, and he was a massive hulk, Relak assumes that strength is only found in big packages. Also when his anger comes out he'll go right into a rampage taking it out on whatever seems to be best to destroy. Usually he uses it as a way to vent rather then to hurt who ever got him angry unless of coruse it is a monster or something of that sort.

History: Relak was activated in the early days of the Lanayru mining facility. It was blatantly obvious he wasn't a little miner like his brothers. Instead Relak was put on guard duty, and was giving the job of exploring new caves. He took pride in his work for sure. Knowing he kept his little brothers safe. It was crushing to him that he couldn't help out on the boats though, as the pirates that sailed out there were always causing trouble. He and his brothers never knew when he was built or by who. They do know that none of them did it though.

Once while digging a new shaft the robots came across a large cavern filled with bomb flowers. The electric current flowing from the robots arced and lit one of the bombs setting off a chain reaction. Everything was falling apart around them. Stones began to fall, but Relak knocked them aside to stop them from falling on his brothers. The roof began to give way in a giant slab and all the robots rushed out as Relak tried to hold up the collapsing tunnel. He could feel as each bomb went off behind him trying to topple him. He refused to submit though. His optics began to fade as the weight became too much, and an image faded into view as the darkness came. A golden triangle.

"Power…" Relak groaned as the cave collapsed around him.

Then it all went red. His red runic eyes pulsed with energy and the magnetism holding him together gave off a red aura. He burst out of the rubble slowly made his way to the entrance.

"Relak will protect!" He roared to his brothers.

To this day Relak knows not what the triangle was, but still hasn't broken his promise. When the miners came across a mysterious rift deep in the depth of the mines. Relak knew he had to be the one to explore it.

"Brothers protect now."

He entered the rift in the earth and felt like he was falling, because he was.

Ally:
Ally Name: Digu (just pronounce it really fast to know how I pronounce it)
Ally Appearance: a tiny mountain minish who stays in the hollow in Relak's head (yes it's empty all his stuff is in his chest). He's only about two inches tall. He has spiky brown hair and beady black eyes. He has a little pair of goggles and always carries a hammer made of a piece of metal that fell off of Relak.

Ally History: When Relak fell out of the rift he was about sixty or seventy feet above where the ground was. Sadly gravity still existed in this dimension and Relak plummeted to the earth. He landed and was deactivated for some time. Digu came upon him while out looking for rebuilding materials, the falling robot having caused an earthshaking in his village. Digu was fascinated about the strange machine and went about investigating it. He made a hammer from the strange metal the machine was made of and began to repair it. It took Digu over a week to repair Relak, but when he did Relak was very disoriented. He just stared at the minish with his glowing rune eyes. Digu was so excited seeing the machine work. Then another earthshaking happened. Relak got up from the crater he had made and placed Digu on his shoulder. He surveyed the area as the ground trembled. He looked up to see a rockslide coming down the mountain.

"Me village!" Digu cried out in his tiny voice.

Relak looked around unable to see any village, but none the less he braced himself and took the brunt of the falling rocks. From that point on Relak had a new little brother to take care of. Digu has been with Relak helping out as a guide and repairminsh.

Ally Perks: he is very skilled at repairing Relak, but it does take time. He also is great with puzzles.
Ally Faults: being so small Digu can't help much in fights or help in physical labor.

Password: All Hail Vaati

Proof of Loyalty: Well besides me lacking anything else to do as I live on my computer… I've got a long history of finding one or two Rps and just sticking with them. I've been doing one for over a year, and that's because I made one of my best friends doing it so a nice small RP with some pros may be a great chance to get to know you guys better and make the stay all worth it.

RP Sample: (This can be as short or as long as you desire. Explain what you were doing on the day you stumbled into the dimensional rip, and how you ended up being sucked into it.)

Beinga robot none of Relak's brothers ever needed rest and neither did he so they would work from one dawn to the next. Relak kept a busy schedule of trying to reach all the shafts he could each day. He even occasionally helped unload the trade ships, but it wasn't all too safe for him out there as he'd sink to the bottom of the harbor if he ever made the wrong step. As the sun rose that day he began the entire cycle over again.
Relak had been going about his normal routine checking up one shafts D five and C four. It had been a good calm day. His brothers waved to him as he passed by. He waved back with his giant mitt, and it all was going so well. He had felt such great purpose in his duties. All his brothers defiantly knew the great purpose too as he was the one who kept them safe. Before Relak mining was a lot more dangerous, and they couldn't go anywhere near as deep. Shaft C four was one of those much deeper shafts. As Relak descended he heard the chatter of his brothers, and wondered what it could be. There wasn't any sound of panic so Relak kept an easy pace going down the sloped tunnel.

"OH Relak great timing RZZT." One said

"Yeah look at this!" Another said pointing over at a very dark crag.

"No matter what we do we can't light it up. Relak can you go in and check it out?" The first asked.

Relak nodded happy to do anything for his brothers. He approached the hole, and felt a force pulling him towards it. He easily resisted it, but the pull was still felt. Even with his simple mind Relak knew there was defiantly something different about this. He turned to his brothers and looked at them with concern.

"Brothers protect now." Relak said.

All his brothers there looked up and him and nodded, but were very confused and concerned. Relak turned back to the crag.

"Relak come home." Relak told them all before jumping down the hole

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Oh God Jason wolf that roleplay was spectacular i hope you get picked!

Space where i post something later

dude thats the lower end of the spectrum, but then again for a character with minimal speach, and speach being my main skill with characters. Yes I'm trying something like this. I have done a mute character before, so this is nowhere near as hard though. It forces me to try and use action more over speach, and describe the world more deeply.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I wanted to go ahead and submit my sign-up into the mix. I understand if this is not the type of character you were looking for, as she is not an "established" hero. I wanted to go with someone who had the potential to be a hero, someone who grew into the role and was chosen for her underlying potential. I've always been drawn to characters who do not readily exude greatness, but find it within themselves.

I readily admit that SUs are not my strong suit when it comes to RPing. If there is anything that can be fixed or tweaked, please let me know. :D

Character's thematic music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1S81JN7rLk&feature=related
Name: Iora Oriole
Nickname: People close to her refer to her as Io. (Pronounced ?Eye-O?)
Race: Rito

Weapon: Bow and Arrow (An acquired skill through her father and school, primarily only used in sport.), Grappling hook (She knows how to use one, but is not perfectly proficient with the Grappling hook.)

Perks: Excellent eyesight, coupled with tremendous agility and fluidity. Her natural grace renders her capable of dodging more brutish attacks with almost effortless ability. One day the ability of flight. Average intelligence, neither a genius nor a neanderthal. Due to her eyesight, she has excellent awareness and danger sense.

Faults: Below average strength, and a surprising paralyzing fear of heights. Even though she has obtained her wings, she can not successfully fly, either due to her inability, or her resulting fear of high places. Her lack of physical strength renders her powerless to lift thing of substantial weight, or ward off enemies in a melee.

Appearance: Iora is a petite, lithe creature of very small stature. Her height is no greater than that of a Hylian teenager. To put a number on it, her height is roughly 5?2?. She has retained her species naturally light and ?airy? body, her weight being minuscule in relation. One would not describe her as voluptuous, but she does retain some slight curvature on her body.

Her pale skin and amber colored eyes, contrast her bright fiery red hair. Oftentimes, said hair is managed in a boring ponytail, the length of which comes down to her lower back. Her golden, small, hawk-like beak sits upon her face, resting only slightly above her more human-like round mouth. The pointy ears of her species, rest hidden, tucked under her hair. Iora is not one for makeup, or any artificial appearance enhancers. Although many would consider her beautiful, Iora would never admit it to herself.

Her voluminous white wings lay on her arms while dormant, almost resembling the sleeves of a great trench coat. When extended, the faint speckles of red are visible in the sunlight.

Her customary garb includes: One loose fitting grey tribal styled robe, a small white chevron pattern is stitched into the main weave. Her red sash accents the wardrobe by being neatly tied across her waist, just above her hips. Her talon-less birdlike feet are completely exposed, she does not wear shoes of any kind.

Personality: Iora is a person of many qualities. An idea and people person, who sees everyone and everything as having value. She both likes and desires to be liked by everyone. Typically, she is well liked and thought of. Her outgoingness and warmth are exuded at every possible opportunity. Her behavior often has her labeled as zany and humorous.

To her benefit or detriment, she wears her heart on her sleeve. She is easily affected by others with words and actions. One could say that she is easily wounded emotionally. As a result, her temperament at times boils over, only to become angry at herself later for losing control.

A strong sense of right and wrong wrestles together in her head. Trying to avoid conflict at all times, these senses combat with each other to try and procure a solution with the least amount of confrontation possible. Even if conflict is not something she desires, she posses a natural ?mothering? instinct. One that is over protective of her friends, and the ones she loves. Were someone to threaten anyone in her circle of trust, any fears and inhibitions would be pushed aside.

A serious detriment to her wellbeing, is that she has a very short attention span. If she were to linger on one task for too long, her attention will wander and her boredom made manifest. Combine this with a tendency to act before thinking, she often finds herself in many a difficult situations.

Due to her sincere love of others, she is apt to neglect her own desires and wellbeing, making her prone to the selfish desires of other less sensitive people.

History: Born on the picturesque Dragon Roost Island, Iora grew up how many Rito would. The primary events of her life were unspectacular and pedestrian. One of three fledglings, she was the only daughter to her parents. Being the middle child, she often played intermediary between her youngest and oldest brother.

Her school years passed uneventfully and without worry. It wasn?t until she reached the verge of adulthood that problems began. Ever since she was little, for reasons beyond her explanation, or maybe reasons repressed, Iora has had a tremendous fear of heights. This paralyzing fear was unique among her species, especially since their primary means of transportation was flight and grappling hook.

Although a big deal was not made of this fear in public, whispers of her oddity made its way through the island. When many young Rito were progressing through their right of passage and gaining their wings, Iora remained wingless. Many of her friends became couriers for the mail service, her older brother included. Obviously, her inability of flight left her grounded, her position inside the mail room as a mail sorter seemingly forever cemented. Her (then) wingless state, although she was popular with everyone on a personal level, separated her as different from other adult Rito.

She would often sit on the beach alone, a place where she would practice her singing. She loved to sing, but she would never let anyone hear her.

Ally: She does not currently posses an ally.

Password: All hail Vaati!

Proof of Loyalty: Although I know it is impossible to alleviate all doubt when it comes to loyalty. I can assure you that I am dedicated to any and all RPs that I am a part of. I try to contribute and many times, if a RP is sinking, try to breathe new life into it. I have RP'd here before and on other sites. Although my account shows as being relatively new here, I assure you, that I do no quit things that I start and am (almost obsessively) dedicated to my RPing.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Name: Delilah Harris
Nickname: Harris (she despises her first name)
Race: Hylian
Weapon: Sword and shield

Perks: Harris is very quick on her feet and is able to land multiple hits with her sword in a relatively short span of time. She has great stamina and doesn't tire very easily. Harris is quite well-spoken and tends to use "bigger" words that most people her age wouldn't use. She is wary of what other people's intentions are so she isn't easily tricked. Harris has a huge fascination with fire and likes to experiment burning different things and seeing what happens to them.

Faults: Harris is painfully shy and will keep silent around people who make her uncomfortable. She gets angry very easily but will not show her anger around people she isn't familiar with. She has a dislike for people in general and can be hard to work with. Harris has a very low self-esteem and looks down on herself, but she acts conceited in order to mask that. She is also quite moody and can be happy at one moment, then overreacting over a small thing the next. Harris is very vulgar at times and will spew out bunches of profanities when she is in the midst of a blind rage. Harris is not the physically strongest person out there, so an attack of hers isn't exactly a one-hit KO type of thing. Sometimes, when you hang around Harris for enough time, you may notice that some of your things go missing...

Appearance: Harris has fair skin and thick, pin-straight, light brown hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders. Her sly eyes are a light green that appear as if they'd belong on a cat's face rather than a Hylian's. She is about 5'6" tall and is of an average build, not fat or skinny or muscular. Harris keeps her nails trimmed extremely short and doesn't really go out of her way to make herself look good. She wears thick black leather boots, a black tunic and grey jean pants. Harris has a tightly strapped brown belt around her waist where she keeps her sword. She has a good sense of hygiene and is always sure to keep herself clean and not smelling like a ReDead's ass.

Personality: Harris is very reserved around others and mostly keeps to herself. She has a bit of a problem with speaking to other people in fear that they may be secretly laughing at her. Despite her shyness, she is good at making eye contact and gives off an air of arrogance. She tends to have a strong dislike for outgoing and friendly people, possibly due to the fact that she is jealous of their ability to face others without trouble. Harris wouldn't say she fears people, she just doesn't like being ridiculed and is adamant about the idea that everyone is making fun of her behind her back.

Harris has a very low self-esteem and constantly thinks badly about herself but she acts as conceited as she possibly can in hopes that nobody notices how she really feels. Harris believes that most everyone around her dislikes her and is plotting against her, which leads her to being constantly on guard. Harris, for a reason unknown even to herself, is a compulsive thief and will take things when nobody is watching. Not even people she likes are spared of this, and when they hang around her they notice that their things tend to go missing.

When Harris warms up to somebody, she will act a lot more comfortable and will joke around more. Some people have always thought she was bipolar or something to that effect because she could be having a cold drink and laughing with friends, then the next moment she'll be yelling and getting upset at something someone said that rubbed her the wrong way. Then after that dispute she will continue what they were doing before as if it never happened. Harris makes sure to take good care of her friends and will defend them to the best of her abilities. As long as she isn't having an "off day" she is incredibly loyal and will stick by those she trusts, no matter what the costs. Harris is known to have risked severe injury when defending people.

History: Harris was born in Kakariko Village and was raised with both her parents as an only child. Her parents were very kind people but Harris didn't seem to enjoy interacting with them all that much. She preferred to do things on her own or with a few select people. Harris practiced her swordsmanship by sparring with friends or sneaking out to Hyrule Field to fight the enemies that popped up. Growing up, she developed a sort of hatred for the Poes that frequented that field. Harris' life could be described as ordinary and dull and she had various points in her life where she would be hit with minor depression. Even with her shyness, she longed to do something interesting with her life and she just wasn't getting what she wanted.

Harris continued sneaking out of her house at night to get into fights with creatures of the nighttime Hyrule Field, but other than that, Harris wasn't satisfied. She frequently told her friends she wanted to "leave this place" and go somewhere new, but she really didn't know where the hell she could go after she took off. She told herself that perhaps moving to Castle Town would spice her life up, but if it didn't she would feel foolish and then when she returned to her parents she would feel even worse. That was a risk she didn't want to take, so instead she stuck around.

Ally: N/A

Password: All Hail Vaati

Proof of Loyalty: I promised you I wouldn't abandon you or this RP and let it die. I know it's easy to just say it, but… yeah.

RP Sample: "You dumb little ****s, don't you realize I'll ****ing kill you no matter what you do?" Harris said, staring down the Poe that floated quietly above her. "Seriously, this is getting ****ing old." She leapt forward and slashed at the creature with her sword. One slash. Two slashes. Three slashes. The ghost wailed in defeat and disappeared, dropping its brilliant orange lantern onto the ground, the light source shattering and revealing the ghost's spirit. Harris stared at the soul, expressionless yet hungry for it. When she absorbed it, it made her feel more important. She took over the life that once belonged to something else, and then it became hers. Heck, even if she didn't swallow it she could do whatever the hell she wanted with it. Sell it for rupees or leave it there to rot. To make fun of the life that was no longer significant. Harris reached over and grabbed onto the soul, gazing down silently at it before stuffing it into her mouth and swallowing it. Pain surged through her throat and she coughed and gasped, kneeling down on one knee.

Some of these souls were weaker than hers and made her feel like she was on top of the world; made her feel like the best damn person she could be. But this one… it was stronger than she and gave her pain for swallowing it. How dare you imply you're better than I. It was like a Cucco swallowing a Like-Like. It was unthinkable. Harris' throat stung terribly, though it was fair to say she was used to this. Sometimes the soul accepted its fate and sometimes it didn't. Harris stood up again and looked around the field. It had only just gotten dark about a half hour ago, and her parents didn't even know she had left the house. It was a sleepless night for Harris and her instinct was to leave home and fight. These sorry excuses for ghosts were easy enough to conquer, even when they did turn invisible. They had their ****ing lantern right there; how did they not expect to be detected? Dumbasses.

Harris rubbed her face with her hand and began walking back home. Her plan didn't work out the way she had intended. She wanted to fight, fight, fight for as long as possible and then return home. Instead she took a long stroll around the empty, "dangerous" field that was Hyrule Field, fought one bloody Poe and was now heading back. Whatever, it's not like things will always turn out the way you plan. The sound of a giggle made its way to Harris' ear. It sounded menacing, taunting, though something about it told her it was another Poe. But no Poe she had encountered had ever sounded like this. It had a very depressing tone to it that almost made Harris feel even lower than usual. She turned around to look, but her eye only met the wide stretch of grass. Nothing else unusual was present. She wasn't dumb enough to just shrug it off as being the wind, but she turned and continued walking in hopes that the unknown entity would alert her of its presence once more. As expected, another sound. This sounded more like a Wolfos, however. This was strange. Harris couldn't recall ever seeing a Wolfos around here and she didn't expect to.

She turned again knowing there wouldn't be anything staring back at her, but she was wrong. It was a bright, bright light in a giant circle. What the hell was this?! She so wanted to venture through it, to escape reality and find something bigger and better for herself. The problem was, she was afraid. Where was this going to lead her, and why was this even here? Before her eyes, multiple Poes appeared and at once made their way toward her. They pushed and nudged her closer and closer to the bright light, and it felt cold and stinging on Harris' skin. She wanted to protest and release herself from their grip, but that didn't seem to be a possibility. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, she couldn't think. Then everything was white.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm seeing some interesting sign-ups you guys. These probably won't be open for too much longer, so if anyone is wanting to get their sign-ups in, better get them in soon, the waiting period is almost over.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This is what I have so far.

Name: Edaan Heeraan
Nickname: Iron-Hand
Race: Goron

Weapon: 6 foot Spear in right hand,4 foot sword in place of his left hand that he lost while battling Bulbins. He has various attachments that he can put on it such as an axe blade or a metal hand. It depends on the moment.

Perks: Edaan dabbles slightly in explosives. He can use bombs with some proficiency. He has powerful arm muscles from wielidng large weapons in his hand and sword arm. He has powerful leg muscles that allow him to charge at great speeds. His massive arm muscles that allow him to lift insanely heavy objects. He is very elegant on the battlefield, and when he is in the middle of an enemy horde it looks as if he is doing a deadly waltz. He is surprisingly nimble for a huge Goron. He is impervious to fire. His skin is tougher than stone. He is also proficient at forging with iron and steel.

Faults: Despite his frightening build, he can not wear heavy armor. Lugging around a heavy sword on your arm and an even heavier spear can get tiring, believe it or not. He is very clumsy when he isn't "dancing". He's of average intellegence. He isn't a genius, but he isn't stupid. He has only one hand so he can only carry things in the hand unless he acquires a metal hand that could replace it. Edaan doesn NOT communicate very well with others.

Appearance: Edaan is enormous, even for a Goron. He stands at ten feet and weighs three thousand pounds. Heedaan has abnormally dark skin for a Goron: Dark red. His back is coverd in the rocky scales like most Goron's. His arms are monstrous and are thicker than a normal Hylian's torso. His legs are only three feet off the ground, which means his torso makes up seven feet of his body. He never wears armor because it slows him down, and he is surprising nimble for a Goron. Edaan's red eyes shine brighter than the lava he learned to ignore in his city. The monsterous Goron has one natural hand and one metal hand that can be switched out with a sword that screws on as well as an axe-head. The only thing he carries is a satchel that includes the axe-head and sword blade that he can attach to his hand, many bombs, and spare metal that he forges with. It ways almost two hundred pounds.

Personality: Edaan is a solitary soul. He does not interact with other people very well, for he studders when he talks and he is very awkward. When he actually initiates a conversation, it's about an upcoming battle or talking strategy with a fellow warrior. People could be shouting his name right next to him and he won't hear it. He seldom speaks unless he is in battle...and it wouldn't be called speaking. He shouts challenges at his opponents at the top of his lungs, which in turn shatters their ear drums. Iron Hand has a kind spirit, a warrior's heart, and a soldier's mind.

Password: All hail Vaati

Proof of Loyalty: (How do I know you aren't going to abandon the RP or just leave PC entirely?) I would never abandon PC. I may be absent for a few days, but I'll get a post in whenever possible.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is what I have so far.

Name: Edaan Fossoway
Nickname: Mastiff
Race: Human

Weapon: 6 foot Spear in right hand,4 foot sword in the left

Perks: Edaan dabbles slightly in explosives. He can use bombs with some proficiency. He has powerful arm muscles from wielidng large weapons in each hand and has become ambedexterous. He has powerful leg muscles that allow him to charge at great speeds. He is very elegant on the battlefield, and when he is in the middle of an enemy horde it looks as if he is doing a deadly waltz.
Faults: Despite his muscular build, he can not wear heavy armor. Lugging around a heavy sword and an even heavier spear can get tiring, believe it or not. He is very clumsy when he isn't "dancing". He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is clever when he actually thinks about his actions.

Appearance: (Pictures allowed, though text is required. What do you look like?)

Personality: (What are you like? How do you get along with others? Do you have any quirks? Nobody is perfect.)

Password: All hail Vaati

Proof of Loyalty: (How do I know you aren't going to abandon the RP or just leave PC entirely?)

When you're working on that... Please change the text color. I can't see it at all.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
not trying to do self promotion but I think thats why Relak is such a clever character. He's a robot so he can't be a "descendent" of the hero of time, but I'm sure you can guess how it works out.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Zir Zerin! I have to you a sign-up for a familiar character!

Spoiler:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I just thought of an awesome idea. Could his father be one of the resistance members from Twilight Princess that saved Link at Hyrule Castle?
... It's best to avoid the Canon Dimensions. Your heroes should come from dimensions that aren't already in a game.

Zir Zerin! I have to you a sign-up for a familiar character!

Spoiler:
Always nice to see a familiar face ;D

ALERT
Anyone still wanting to add their sign-up, or finish it, you have until monday morning (my time). I'm giving everyone the weekend before I decide the final cast.

Back