• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's cuter ? May Vs Rosa !

Who's Prettier/Cuter ? May or Rosa

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    pokemon-main-character-femlae-249x249.png
    Images_(25).jpg

As you should know , I consider May & Rosa as 2 most beautiful & cutest female PC character.
    But I can't decide who's cuter or prettier !
    So, I simply want to know who's cuter between Rosa & May .
    This poll is only between them , Nobody else !
    There no need to consider inside beauty because Rosa didn't appeared in TV Series and we can't determinate her personality from Game or Promo.

So , Give your answer based on their design and Outer Beauty .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Why must you torture me with these limited choices? Oh sure, pick the two Pokegirls who are best known in the fandom for..... other accessories. As much as I want to pick May for nostalgia, Rosa is much older, so she gets my vote.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I thought Rosa was mega cute as a girl character. I loved playing as her and was really only sad that I had to play her on a game I didn't like. I think it's the little side hair buns lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I thought Rosa was mega cute as a girl character. I loved playing as her and was really only sad that I had to play her on a game I didn't like. I think it's the little side hair buns lol.

I think its even more disappointing that Rosa didn't get to appear in the TV Show.
    But again , May be it was a Good thing considering the way the TV Series handled N.
    But Rosa can be the most popular pokegirl/Anime girl if she has similar personality as Ash's Snivy !

Years
  • I do like both, but my Unova bias means I pick Rosa. She's like totally adorable and how can you not love her Usagi Tsukino-ripoff hair? Literally one of my fave in-game female protagonists in Pokemon ever.

Years
  • Serena > Dawn > Misty > Hilda > May > Lyra >>>>> Kris > Leaf >>>>>>>>>>>> Rosa

I'm shocked. I thought everyone disliked Rosa. I do, simply because of the visor, weird leggings over an awkward "skort", collared long sleeve t-shirt, meatball hair-buns, ponytail tassels, and then the odd faux side-burns...she literally looks like she dressed up as Princess Leia the night before, rolled about bed, didn't shower, grabbed everything out of her closet, dressed in the dark, and then stole her grandma's visor before leaving the house.

May on the other hand looks cute and put together.

Her bow bandana is much cuter than a visor.
    Her hair is simpler and attractive.
    Her color scheme actually makes sense.
    She doesn't wear a "basic b" long-sleeve t-shirt.
    She looks fits to actually go exploring, not wearing full length tights and a collared-shirt under her clothing (barf)

Years
  • Rosa definitely won for me. If GF didn't change May's design then it would have been a harder choice, but she just looks so bad now. Like that skin color does not work for her. She looks like an albino (no offense to any albinos out there).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    May is the coolest female character. Or, well at least she was in R/S/E, but then they gave her a silly frilly suit instead of the badass bandana thing she had going on in R/S.

And since I've seen the PokéSpe manga take on Sapphire/May as well, and she is ubercute there, I really gotta vote for her!

sapphire_01.jpg

Never seen much of Rosa and even though I actually think her clothes are cute, I don't really care much about her otherwise so. Sorry there.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Rosa definitely wins.
    May is ugly.
    shots-fired.jpg

May is possibly one of the better characters in the games and anime. She had a lot of development for a character where Rosa didn't have any. Any at all. And that really made it fail for me in Black 2/White 2. The other gender character didn't have any storyline or help you unlike May and Dawn from Gen3, Gen4, another reason why Gen5 was very very weak in all honestly. In the design aspect, May wins since she seems more relaxed and natural feeling, I swear something about Rosa doesn't fit. It doesn't work with me, it gives off the feeling of being stand off-ish. And in the story for Gen 5 games, it doesn't work well with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Girly-cute: May
    Sexy-cute: May

Welp.

Rosa has those weird steins;gate eyes that somehow look off due to being rounded. Her hair buns are too big and disproportionate, and her yellow shorts clash with the rest of her palette. If this choice were, however, between the original May design and Rosa, I'd probably go with the latter.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    If it was the old May vs Rosa, I would've voted for May. But the new May just disturbs me in an unsettling way. So probably Rosa.

Back