• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attempt at a UU team

Years
  • So, I'd like to get into UU and eventually be battling in all tiers instead of just OU, and I'd like some help on building a UU team. Here's what I've got so far:

485.png

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
    Impish
    252 HP/104 Def/152 Spe
    -Trick
    -Thunder Wave
    -Stealth Rock
    -U-Turn

Uxie will be used as my lead to Trick a Choice Scarf onto most Stealth Rock leads, forcing them to either switch, or focus on one attack, and allowing me to switch and sweep with whatever suitable Pokemon counters the attack.

277.png

Swellow @ Toxic/Fire Orb
    Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spe/4 SpD
    -Facade
    -Brave Bird
    -U-Turn
    -Quick Attack

Main physical sweeper. Guts + Facade + Status = <3. Quick Attack to finish off Scarf'd opponents/focus sashers, the rest is pretty standard.

257.png

Blaziken @ Life Orb
    Mild/Rash
    4 Atk/252 SpA/252 Spe
    -Fire Blast/Flamethrower
    -Vacuum Wave
    -Superpower
    -HP Grass/Electric

Main special sweeper with Superpower to counter obvious special walls. Vacuum Wave for priority. Debating on Fire Blast for power or Flamethrower for accuracy. And most likely going to go with HP Grass.

80.png

Slowbro @ Leftovers
    Bold
    252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
    -Surf
    -Psychic/Ice Beam
    -Toxic
    -Slack Off

Physical wall, not sure on Psychic or Ice Beam.

171.png

Lanturn @ Leftovers
    Calm
    40 HP/76 Def/140 SpA/252 SpD
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    -Heal Bell

Kind of a dual wall, but mostly special. I feel like I have too many walls and should ditch Slowbro for another sweeper, but I'll let others help my decision.

237.png

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
    Impish
    252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
    -Rapid Spin
    -Foresight
    -Close Combat
    -Sucker Punch

Basically my Rapid Spinner, but can be used to beat Spiritomb easily with Foresight, and utilizing Sucker Punch's priority over sweepers.

Yeah, I'm not really sure if this would be a good set up, I feel like I should get rid of Slowbro for another sweeper, but hmm... it's 4 AM and I haven't put an enormous amount of thought in the team, this is just a base idea.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't listen to jonny, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Your EV spread is fine.

Check back later for my team rate. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pretty good team, however Mismagius with Substitute will give you lots of problems. Hitmontop can do plenty of damage with Sucker Punch, but it won't OHKO.

Drapion can give you a good answer to Mismagius and other Ghost/Psychic types, while also give your team some more offensive power:

Drapion @Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    Sniper
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

-Crunch
    -Pursuit
    -Earthquake
    -Aqua Tail

You can add Drapion over Slowbro.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back