• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Memoriam: PC Members who have permanently logged off/been permanently banned

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • the only one who springs to mind is Justinrpg. No one was as iconic as he was tbh!! Loved by all, passionate; my queen forever

who@ everyone else tbh?!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I doubt many got to know her, but ikaroschase/lasttfarewell. She was active in Pokemon Clubs during the early 2012, and had a really successful club, but just suddenly disappeared. Turned up about a year later on the account lasttfarewell, but she didn't stay for long, and I haven't seen her since. It's not a guaranteed that she won't ever return, but I doubt she will.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I miss Cid, tabor, Gero and fritz. ;-;
    i have no idea why tabor left...he left when I was on hiatus.
    and Cid come online soon. :(
    I haven't talked to Fritz and Gero in ages. They both were one of my closest friends here. Do they still come online the server?
    Oh and also Dalekhater.. he was also one of my closest friend and he also left when i was on hiatus... :( ;-;

Years
  • While there have been several people who have came in and then disappeared without any warning, one of the sadder ones for me was SapphireMillennium. She may have been on the forums for less than half a month, but I simply adored her to pieces because she was an upbeat and joyful doll to have a conversation with. Then as ORAS released, she just vanished. At first I thought she was just busy, and I had been able to see that she had been online on her 3DS since I have her FC, but she hasn't in a while, and that does concern me. I hope she's okay, because I would give anything to have her here again. ):

Years
  • I also miss Mac. I see him on Twitter sometimes, and that's always nice. He doesn't update Twitter much though.
    EV was fun to talk to as well, though I mostly talked to her via #tradecorner and not the forums. I see her up on the TSV subreddit sometimes, but I don't usually talk to her. Giveaway threads aren't for chatting, really, and I'm terrible with PM conversations on any site.
    I'd say Slendy too if she hadn't come back. :D

Sometimes I wonder what mewthree w/armor is up to. He was not a good admin, but outside PC staff politics, he was a cool dude. I used to talk to him a lot over MSN.
    Sorry if any PC h-staff get horrible flashbacks from when mewthree was still around...

...I forgot my friend Matt.
    HOW DID I FORGET MATT?? D:
    (Matt being Drummershuff, not s-mod Matt or any other Matt because that is a goddamn common name.)
    I got his number, I just need to remember to, you know, talk to him.

Am I the only one that remembers AbbyxSawah? Not that I knew them personally, but I remember that being a thing. That and the masturbation topic in the ThunderDome. Lol.

I am so old, I remember when abbyxsawah.com was a way to access PC. (Was it .com or .net? I can't quite remember that part.)

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    rip uncle, i'm sure we could've worked things out </3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I still remember when ephemera comes here, and both of us were talking together for a few days, until he told me that his computer got hacked. After that, he was suspended (on his demand), and since then, I'm wondering when he will come back. I miss ephemera.

And Cid, as well. He was a good guy, and I was talking with him quite often, even in PC Battle Server. I hope he's back safe and sound.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Oh wow, Poki's gone? I didn't even see that happen o.O

Guess I need to pay better attention... Hard to though. :c rip general chat (and forum games too I think) person. I can think of a few conversations we had in the caption the avatar and uh, some other game- threads.

Nakala Pri

babagareeb's concerned father. You were concerned about your child being harassed and the world spat on you with their tobacco filled poopy mouths. < If I get infracted of even banned for this expect my lawyers to whoop yo ass.

I also miss Pikapia, Galoria and IAmNotAPretzle. They were really funny and cute. :') There have been a lot that came and went, but those three were really awesome!

(I'm also SO curious about Cordelia pls pls pls tell me!)

Years
  • Mac and Cordelia

God I miss these two.

They were actually the same person lol. Mac became CC, and then Cordelia before his untimely demise.

As for members I've been missing lately, another one that came to my mind has been xVaporeon and CliCliW. I remember having common conversations with those two in mid-late 2013 and the former had a really great userbar shop.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Sometimes I wonder what mewthree w/armor is up to. He was not a good admin, but outside PC staff politics, he was a cool dude. I used to talk to him a lot over MSN.
    Sorry if any PC h-staff get horrible flashbacks from when mewthree was still around...

Wasn't around then, always just think of the BBC's memefail the Stig. Obligatory PCification of meme approaching DUCK AND COVER

Some say his legacy is hate.
    Some say he was Lerroux.
    Some say he made PC class warfare.
    Some say he is the reason new PC sucks.
    Some say he is PC.
    Some say he is the Stig. Not really.

Also some say his avatar was probably just coincidentally left there to rot with his account and no one gives a shit.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Being an oldie around here and not having logged in myself for quite a long time, I find there are a lot of members on here that I just don't see anymore, and it's really quite disheartening. I remember chatting away with Jeremy and Kylie-chan, doing art trades and hanging around in the Oekaki. I remember how nice FreeNatureArts was to me and how awesome her drawings were! Heh, I remember the day someone blatantly made a thread in the art subforum that had ALL of her art in it (signatures still on the pictures). It was kind of amusing and surprising at the same time (like "Really? Someone would actually do THAT?").

Besides art, I remember doing a lot of roleplaying, and at one point making my own successful role play! I specifically remember a mod, Alter Ego, was really good at roleplaying too. I looked up to awesome mods like him, then shied away when people began to act solely upon wanting to become a mod themselves. After dealing with bull like that, I left for a little while and just… well, I guess the rest is history. Now I'm back and nothing seems the same, but that's not totally a bad thing, for I have changed as well.

Everyone needs to move on eventually, but I'll always remember the good times I've shared with (former) members on here. 

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sometimes I wonder what mewthree w/armor is up to. He was not a good admin, but outside PC staff politics, he was a cool dude. I used to talk to him a lot over MSN.
    omg it's literally been years since I've thought about him at all and I still get this like... flare up of anger just reading his name. @_@

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I feel like someone already mentioned him in this thread but I can't seem to find where, but that dude LoudSilence was pretty legit. Idk if I ever talked to him, but all of his posts were quality stuff and he just seemed like a modest genius

Back