• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] SoulSwitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I'm sorry, but the rules clearly state that the fic has to be a part of your post. Unfortunately, an attachment won't cut it. If there's any way you could chop up those fifty pages, like if you have chapters, then you can post them here individually. I don't think people are going to download a document just to read a fic when there are several others to choose from that don't require to do that, so it's in your best interest to post it directly here anyway.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me, and I'll be happy to sort anything out. Hopefully we'll be able to see your work on here, but until then...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back