• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Evergreen

Years
  • Booda Sack said:
    You just couldn't take that I liked other peoples custom pokemon.
    Oh no.. Well that wasn't quite called for.. Let's leave it in the past please, we are a community here and you seem to respect Kyle's game as much as everyone else so there is no major reason to say things like that. :)
    Kyle, when do you think that a demo will be available?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Booda Sack said:
    Your game does look kick ***.
    Kyle we didn't insult you.
    You just couldn't take that I liked other peoples custom pokemon.
    But lets not argue.
    I'll look forward to playing this.

I was called a pussy for leaving various times, and for the record I left because when I was helping out it was because I was with friends and we were having a good time but then everyone stopped being friends and it kinda died so I left, so dont deserve to show him any sympathy.

(btw you say the same line "this game kicks ***" for like nearly game here you have posted about)

Umm...I dont think a demo will be that soon XD You see Im not very good with coding (at all) so I have another person helping out with that XD and I still need to make loads more graphics, especially for tools =\
    sorry I dont mean to be in a bad mood, thanks everyone for your comments

Oh yeah I forgot to say, at first I will probably give out a very simple version of the game and then will come version two with more features, because I find if I plan lots of things I normally take too long and the project dies, so Im trying to take it slowly on this project =D

Years
  • This is a very interesting game, I like it.
    Those are some nice graphics, and your maps are nicely detailed aswell.

Take as much time as you need on the game before releasing a demo, we can wait :)

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • btw you say the same line "this game kicks ***" for like nearly game here you have posted about

Well tha'st because I only say it for the games that actually do look good.
    If I said it for every game I'd have alot more than 144 posts,after 8 months being here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    You guys need to leave the past in the past. Both of you are obviously great programmers that need to respect each others work. There is no need for any insults!

Now back on topic. I'm really liking the mix between both of the Nintendo products. This is going to be more of a Pokemon game than a Harvest Moon one right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    You're right, (even though Im a crappy programmer XD) I'm not gonna argue, Im just stating my point that hes a thief, hes even still using one of my battle backgrounds in his signature o-o; (oh and for the record I never insulted him he insulted me =p)
    But anyway, I digress, new screenshot:

nina.png

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • hes making it on RPG Maker XP i thought, i think he said so on the first page

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Heh this game looks great especially a mix between HM and Pokemon. Good luck d3\/\/d.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    DarkPegasus said:
    Hey,cool screeny,is florestly a new pokemon?Anyway in what game maker are you making this game?

RMXP is correct, Florestry is a flower shop o-o I might have spelt it wrong XD
    Lil screenie thing of a forest XD
    sudo.png

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I think that Emerald has a Sudoowoodo in(a over world sprite)maybe you should use that(don't realy like this one).

Edit:Hey I wanted to ask you,Kyledove,can I add you to my friends list?

Years
  • In that screen with nina, how come her picture isn't there? In all the other screens, the trainer's picture is displayed with the textbox.. Well keep up the good work :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    It's probably the more relevant characters that get a pic. Either that or he doesn't have a character pic for a little girl.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like those new tiles that have been made. The messaging graphics also fit in very well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I know about the emerald sudowoodo and stuff but I still prefer mine cos it can walk and follow you and stuff =\

I guess you can add me to your friends list o-o;
    Oh I dont have a picture for nina cos I havent really been in a trainer making mood so I havent made her sprite yet XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    hey nice work the screens lok very cool> finnaly a mix of two great games cant wait until you release a demo :)

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • VERY nice... when you're finished, horn will play and confetti will fly!

I thought Sunfloras were lower than people... >.>

Back