• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

bratta

oh hai there
Years
  • Hello, everyone!

I've been a Pokémon fan since 1998 off and on, first through the anime, then playing Pokémon Yellow, then the card game. I can't wait to dive in and hang out with you all.

-bratta

Years
  • We're excited to have you aboard as well! 8D Big welcome to PokeCommunity!

Been a fan since around 1998/1999 here too and still going strong in 2014. Guessing you'll be picking up OR/AS when those come out? Are you looking forward to the games? If you are we'd strongly recommend stopping by the OR&AS forum to discuss the games as there is a whole slew of things there to chat about.

..of course PC has a lot of other great things too, though, so you're pretty much covered either way.

Have an amazing time, bratta! Hope you'll stick around for a long while to come.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

I started with the anime too...I can still remember the first episode airing for the first time. Can't believer that was over 15 years ago now. Where does the time go? Are you still into the TCG? We have a section dedicated to the discussion of the TCG and, of course, the anime...as well as every generation to date. Which gen is your favourite? :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back