• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, found them and yes use my 3rd white fc and I'll be in as soon as I register yours!!

EDIT: Sorry, it kicked me out and I didn't even see you in there even though you were connecting to me!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Can you give me a deino and axew egg please I would greatly appreciate it if I can have it on Saturday sincerely BL14N I will give f c later

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
My fc is 1507-1793-2527 let's trade now

I'm using ur Pokemon black fc

Also can I have a zorua egg pls it has to be a egg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Are you lookng for specific natures for the new event victini? cause i got mine but i havent looked at its nature yet.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Hello again RNC!
You left a message on my profile about wondering about my Dream World pokemon and I have: Igglybuff, Doduo, Kangaskhan, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Surskit, Lombre, Exeggcute, Torkoal, Houndour (2x), Shellder, Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Luxio, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Spoink, Smoochum, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Banette, Dusclops,Gastly, and a Butterfree.

Also, what would I have to do for 2 leaf stones? I couldn't find anything about items and I might have overlooked it so I was just wondering if you did do and item service.

May I please also have the following pokemon from your 3rd White game:

Box 3 - Porygon
Box 5 - Lucario
Box 7 - Elekid
Box 7 - Magby
Box 13 - Drapion
Box 17 - Deoxys

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
My fc is 1507-1793-2527 let's trade now

Also can I have a zorua egg pls it has to be a egg
Sorry, I left early last night!!
Are you lookng for specific natures for the new event victini? cause i got mine but i havent looked at its nature yet.

Yes, I'm looking for any nature that I don't have, I have 5 games but it only let me get 3 and I got lonely, adamant and jolly, make a trade if you have a different one please!!
Hello again RNC!
You left a message on my profile about wondering about my Dream World pokemon and I have: Igglybuff, Doduo, Kangaskhan, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Surskit, Lombre, Exeggcute, Torkoal, Houndour (2x), Shellder, Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Luxio, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Spoink, Smoochum, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Banette, Dusclops,Gastly, and a Butterfree.

Also, what would I have to do for 2 leaf stones? I couldn't find anything about items and I might have overlooked it so I was just wondering if you did do and item service.

May I please also have the following pokemon from your 3rd White game:

Box 3 - Porygon
Box 5 - Lucario
Box 7 - Elekid
Box 7 - Magby
Box 13 - Drapion
Box 17 - Deoxys

How about a trade for some of those DW's you have?? And yes you can have the leaf stones!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, I can trade you those from one game but I need the DW's on my event game, do you mind a double trade??
If so I would need these:
Doduo, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Surskit, Exeggcute, Shellder, Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Dusclops, and a Butterfree.
Let me know if I asking for too much??

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Ok, I can trade you those from one game but I need the DW's on my event game, do you mind a double trade??
If so I would need these:
Doduo, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Surskit, Exeggcute, Shellder, Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Dusclops, and a Butterfree.
Let me know if I asking for too much??

I can only do 6 at the moment since I'm attempting to move stuff around on my games. :(
Also, is it all right if I keep my Nido's? I meant to not put them on the list because I wanted to keep them but I forgot to take them off before you saw.
>.<

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I take your pokes, clone them and then give you yours back!!

EDIT: I'll even sweeten the deal, I'll trade you 19 of my DW's and you can keep them!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, here's how we can do it, I will give you those pokes from my 3rd white with 2 items attached and then you give me the DW's on my 1st white, I clone them and give yours back to you, sound good??

EDIT: Sorry the deoxys I had on that game was a hack and I released it!! You can pick another from my 1st white game I can give you or pick more!!

Last edited:

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Ok, here's how we can do it, I will give you those pokes from my 3rd white with 2 items attached and then you give me the DW's on my 1st white, I clone them and give yours back to you, sound good??

Sounds good!
Just so I'm getting this right: The first time we both go in, I trade 6 random pokemon and you trade me my 6 requests.
Then we both leave and I give you your requests and I stay while you leave to clone and then we trade back?

So which 6 of mine did you want?[

EDIT: Okay, so instead of the Deoxys, may I have the Skuntank from Box 13?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
See that's the good thing about 5th gen. you can trade more than 6, you can trade me all 19 I ask for, and while I clone you can go get trash to trade back to me, I want you to keep the DW's I give you and did you read my EDIT??

Back