• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
  • I haven't done lots of risky stuff, really the only risky thing I can think of was that during school (about two months ago) I had started going on walks downtown, the school I go to being nearby I figured why not. The school's an hour away from where I live so if I'm stuck there I'm pretty much boned, and I had almost gotten stuck there the last time I went on a walk, I had a study hall last period, Art—decided to go to the mall and I had no watch. Got back at 2:30, about 5 minutes before my bus came. Thank goodness I had my backpack and stuff on me else that could've been bad. Not only that, but a lot of shady stuff goes on in the downtown near my school (near the Tim Hortons especially, one of my friends I've known for over 8 years used to work there, there was nearly a stabbing and he had found drug syringes in the bathroom) so I'm surprised I ever thought it was a good idea to go alone.

Needless to say, next year come school, when I go downtown I'll be going with friends lmao.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm not really one to take risks in general outside of basic stuff like chancing a risky call on a decision that could pay out well, but the riskiest thing I can remember having done was having sex in public at the top of a forest hill overlooking the village. Not something at all like me to do but it was pretty great. Otherwise the riskiest thing I've done was probably just not using the Master Ball on Raikou when I found it in GS.

Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    My friends and I used to smoke weed directly outside our residence hall. We had plenty of close calls, and after a particularly freaky one where a cop saw us and we had to ditch the joint and book it into our dorms, we stopped doing it.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Either completing giant assignments that are worth a good chunk of my grade in a span of a day or when I was younger, under-aged drinking. I also did some weedle with my boyfriend and friends on a trip to Chicago. <_>

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • Riskiest thing? Let's see.

Went to an anti-government protest event in my country where people were open fired on and reportedly massacred. The whole area was barricaded so people couldn't flee, so my friend and I had to hide on the roof of a small building when the firings began.

Years
  • Mostly definitely it was bungee jumping off a high bridge. It was exhilarating, but experiencing once in my lifetime was enough.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I drove over 100 MPH on my way home at the county line where a lot of cops hang out.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I tried to climb a school building while high. There was a group of us and someone kicked our ball on the roof so I volunteered to go get it. I didn't get very far.
    Climbing off some iron ladder above a ravine in the White Canyon in the Sinai desert.
    And by ladder I mean iron bars that are stuck in the rock wall, which are really hard to reach from the cliff above. And we had no safety lines or anything, so if you'd slip you'd probably fall to your death. I didn't realize how dangerous it was at the time though.
    Climbing up high places, without realizing the risks, ya done that a couple of times, not a good idea at all.

But you can learn to do that safely (parkour anybody?).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    I've always had risk taking behavior since I was a kid. So there are many things that come to mind. I remember jumping off a 2 story building when I was 12. :P But the riskiest thing I've ever done is jumping out of a moving car.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I've always had risk taking behavior since I was a kid. So there are many things that come to mind. I remember jumping off a 2 story building when I was 12. :P But the riskiest thing I've ever done is jumping out of a moving car.
    Looks like we have a stunt girl in the (formerly known as the "Treehouse") Alola Exeggutorhouse :P.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
  • Once I started arguing with my strict english teacher, still my friends salutes me for doing that.....Oh my god!!!

For the riskiest thing, right now(riskiest thing on internet)
    Right now I said that in this pics here the below one, it looks like teacher and student and that time Noa entered....gross

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    There was a day in middle school where I skipped the later part of lunch to break into a classroom, into a cubby in that classroom, into a backpack within that cubby to steal a safety hall monitor belt. I put it into my pants and kept it there the rest of the day and took it out when I finally got home.

Years
  • There was a day in middle school where I skipped the later part of lunch to break into a classroom, into a cubby in that classroom, into a backpack within that cubby to steal a safety hall monitor belt. I put it into my pants and kept it there the rest of the day and took it out when I finally got home.

Of all the things you could have stolen... why?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • During the Houston Memorial Day flood of 2015, I was leaving my boyfriend's home as it was starting to insanely pour on the ground. My boyfriend and his mom urged me to come back and spend the night at their place but I said "no" because I needed to be at work the next morning at 7 am. I ended up going through severely flooded areas and passed through several stranded cars. How in the world did I get through that? I will never know. I regret not listening to my boyfriend and the next time it flooded, I remembered to stay home. I think I could have drowned if I went to a different route.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Not that big of of a risk taker tbh

I've sent a fair share of risky texts before, idk if that counts tho
    UK9r3FY.jpg

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I swallowed a lot of different pills one after the other when I was younger, I'm still alive, thankfully.

Back