• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fulgur vs. Nidoking. Who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    Hey guys,

Because of my love for Nidoking, a friend of mine, Kronnick, did a electric type version of Nidoking for Monbattle.

Felt is was a cool action shot, so thought I'd post it here. Open to critques etc. Here it is:

fulger_vs_nidoking_by_kronnick-d8xz8ss.png

Here is also a full sized image of Fulgur for comparison purposes:

fulgur-final.png

Who do you think would win in a fight?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Scratch that; I didn't realize this wasn't your art. Unfortunately, you can't just post another artist's work; even if it was your idea and you commissioned it or what have you. A&D is the play to showcase your own visual arts so you can grow as an artist, not theorymon with an albeit cool design. (Though comparing stats of existing pokemon to your own fakemon is totally okay -- as long as you are the original creator of the drawn representation.)

If at any point you'd like to post your own art, let me know and I'll reopen this. Otherwise, sorry man. :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back