• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Hey and Hello

Years
  • Hi, Hey and Hello PC users! I saw the title of others and notice there's a lot who use 'Hi'. Did you notice it either???

Anyway, I'm MekaCorons64 use 'Meka' as a shortcut. Hi, Hey and Hello to anyone. I'm new here and I'm a little bit confuse using PC, but it's somehow nice.

Great, Awesome and Nice meeting you all!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hello, Meka. It's a pleasure meeting you, as well. ^_^

Is there anything in particular you would be interested, in?

Years
  • Heeeya Meka. It's good to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I'm sure this place can be confusing at first but you get into it quickly. I was so totally lost when I was a new member but after posting around for a few days things got a lot easier. xD;; What're you interested in? We'd love to suggest some areas on PokeCommunity that you can check out based on interests/hobbies so that'd be a good place to start. 8D

Hope you have a good one. Be sure to stick around and get involved, you'll undoubtedly make many great friends that way. Cheers!

Years
  • Hello Meka! It's really nice to see you here with us today! Also, love that cute Rayquaza in your avatar there.

As Sheep said, it can get confusing getting around here at first but with the right assistance you'll be able to find your bearings pretty fast. I used to often feel nervous myself when I was new but I eventually found my ideal places to post and now I have lots of friends. Why not tell us more about yourself? It can help us recommend places for you to post, and we have a lot of diverse topics so I'm sure there's something for you.

Make sure you stick around with us because we love having new faces around. See ya around Meka, and have fun!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha, yeah, I noticed! How abouuut, hullo, for a change! Or a simple heyheyhey? Mmm, either or! Still though, nice to have you here, Meka, and nice to have you on the forums, hun! You can call me Dragon; everyone else does. :3

As said, yes, you'll get used to this forum in no time! And if you have any questions, you can come and ask right up to the moderators, or anyone else willing to help out! But yeah, I hope that everything here on the forum is to your liking so far!

And cheerio! Have a great day, and a fabulous time here on PC! See you again, and take care. <33

Back