• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone please list ALL psychic dark cards. Mainly legal pls

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    Help from the last thread was awesome guys!
    Thank you so much!
    There's literally nowhere that lsits two types at once. So can someone please list every Dark/psychic card (besides Noivern and Hydreigon) <--- I fear these two guys are the only ones /:

Wait there were cards of hybrid types in recent sets what.

Do you mean Dragon type cards that use Psychic Energy and Darkness Energy in their attacks? The Dragon type symbol for reference:
    [PokeCommunity.com] Can someone please list ALL psychic dark cards. Mainly legal pls

Or do you just want cards that have multitype energy requirements that happen to be Dark and Psychic? Because, outside of the Dragon type, there really aren't many, if any, cards that use multiple energy types to attack.

Yea I figured man /: I was looking for ones other the hydreigon and noivern which would be dragon lol.i think they're the only ones

Back