• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Card

Years
  • I bought it on eBay. Had to snap it up as never seen this one as a Holo before...

$_57.JPG

Does anybody know information on this card, I'm not sure if it's a mcdonalds promo, also if it's French only.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    It is a Mcdonalds card, from the mcdonald's collection 2013 set. I have only seen it in french.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    There was a whole set of these that were released only in France at McDonalds. Aside from that, I don't really know a whole lot about them. I don't even know what the other cards that are in the set.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    The holofoil style on this one is gorgeous. It's definitely a McDonalds one, but I have no idea what else came with it. Though if I had to guess, I'd assume it was probably Chespin/Froakie/Fennekin and maybe another random XY basic.

Back