• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Game Month - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokémon Game Month​
    Welcome everybody, to Pokémon Game Month! This is a gaming event inspired by the old Video Game Arcade Week, hosted by Dragon. In this contest, there will be a new old-time arcade game for you to play each month. These games will be chosen completely randomly. If you'd like to suggest any game that you want to see featured, then feel free to shoot me a VM or PM with link to that game. If it's appropriate enough, then I will feature it. In Pokémon Game Month, all you have to do is play the game and try to get to the highest score. These games are based on flash, so before you play, make sure that you have the latest version of flash player installed onto your computer. If you don't, then you may be unable to play them.

You could jump into this event at any time; no need to post any sort of sign-up sheet. The only thing that you're to do is take a screenshot of your score, and post a reply with the form found at the bottom of this thread! You could post as many scores as you like, but if you're submitting scores for the same game, then please add it on to your previous post. This is just for fun; don't take it too seriously. If you weren't able to get the highest score, then no worries--there's always next time! Try your best, and make sure to have fun.

Prizes for Participation

By participating in this event you'll be able to win a variety of prizes. First, the participation emblem! If you've played at least one game in Pokémon Game Month, the following emblem will be given to you:

x4i6fm.png

Floette's Attempt
    You might not have won any game in PGM this month over at PGC, but here's an emblem for your participation!

If you've managed to reach first place in a game, you'll be awarded this emblem:

289wpiq.png

Tough Naught
    You have managed to earn a high score in Pokémon Game Month event; congratulations!

The Hall of Fame

The following is a list of all members who've been able to been able to gain the top high scores during each month of Pokémon Game Month.

Spoiler:

This Month's Game: Pokémon Pulse

This month, we have Pokémon Pulse!

Once the game is over, please take a shot of your score, save it onto your computer, upload, and post a reply with the form below!

Code:
    [PLAIN][b]Name[/b]: Your username goes here.
    [b]Score[/b]: What score have you gotten?
    [b]Screen[/b]: Place a link to your screenshot here.[/PLAIN]

Good luck, everyone!

Thanks to Dragon for original content.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Fun Size
    Score: 177,750
    Screen:
    JXAKLKV.png

This seems fun! I'll keep updating this if I get any better scores later on.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • The game is really fun until you start getting "no more match" every few turns :P

Name: Wobbu
    Score: 112,000
    Screen:
    SableyeGemStuff_zpsdcf07239.png

;__;

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Name: MidnightCombat Zinnia
    Score: 219,500
    Screen
    : http://i.imgur.com/rByNKhT.png

I'll see if I can get it higher. :P
    EDIT: I managed to do so~
    EDIT2: So close to beating the current top score.
    EDIT3: New high score, taking a break for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Name: Jellicent♀
    Score: 180,000
    Screen: me score

I can't do better. It took me well over 20 tries to get this. this is as far as I go lmao

Years
  • Well, I didn't have much time to play this morning, but I got a pretty decent score. I'll keep trying to get over 200k though.
    Name: skyluigi2
    Score: 183,500
    Screen:
    Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Score: 145,500
    Screen:
    Spoiler:

Floette YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!

Last edited:

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Name: ZapdosMan
    Score: 113,500
    Screen: Below :D

14jynvk.png

I have played Candy Crush which made this game really easy :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back