• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Nonexistent Card Do You Want To Exist?

Years
  • Pokémon makes so many great cards, they really do. But there are cards that would look totally amazingly fantastic, but they don't exist. If you could pick a card to be in a new set what would it be?
    Mine would be full art Suicune EX. Can you imagine how FABULOUS that would look? They've done Entei, they've done Raikou, so why not Suicune?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Full art suicune would be sweet.

Hoping for a full art snorlax. Snorlax and dragonite are my favorite pokemon.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Claydol EX:
    Ability, "Ancient Shrine"
    "Your pokemon can use the ancient traits of all their previous evolutions"

Electrode EX:
    Ability: Energy Explosion;
    "You may knock out this pokemon. If so, put 2 damage counters on all of your opponent's pokemon, then attach 2 energy from your discard pile or deck to your active pokemon"

I wish there was a better errata for Pokemon catcher, like if you play two at the same time you may skip the coin flip.

Pokemon has been going down to mere coin flips ever since black and white, as well as what you draw. We need more search cards that won't take up your supporter. sigh .-.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I'm still dying for a Mega Mewtwo EX, well both of them would be good. I think it has surely to come out at some point... Full Art Moltres & Zapdos to go with Articuno would be a nice touch as well.

Years
  • Play-wise, I kinda want a card released in a new set that has the PokePower/Ability that Claydol from Great Encounters does with an HP that's actually viable in the modern format.

Appearance wise, there are several full arts I want, including a Full Art Viola card. I don't even care what the card plays like; I just want a full art Viola (as well as a Viola card in general).

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • A Shiny Dunsparce card totally needs to happen. Just sayin'.

EDIT: I would've drawn one for the current card illustration contest, but I don't have Pokémon Art Academy. :(

Last edited:
    Back