• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babababaaa~!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Babababaaa~!

(...Psst, hey you looking a this thread...)

Babababaaa~!

(You're just in time! We're gonna wish something to a very special person! Might we discuss this over cake?)

Babababaaa~!

(She's *munch* very kind *munch* as well as very sweet and gentle *munch* and as cool and powerful as a blazing Milotic in the rain *munch*...)

Babababaaa~!

(And what's even more awesome is that she's very kind to the newbies! In fact, she's really incredible around everyone who wants to just visit her to say 'hi!' So! To repay her in kindness, why don't we show great kindness ourselves and to wish her a happy birthday! With loads of cake and muffins and ice cream and alllll sorts of other fun stuff! Okay! Are you with me? One, two, three, four...)

~***Happy Birthday, Sheep!***~

Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!

Okay so, I'm really glad to be making this thread to Sheep tonight, wishing her a grand birthday because she's so adorable and cute in so many ways, both as an admin and as a friend of mine. Liiike Janna has been there when I didn't really have my.. pleasant moments, but she stuck by me and helped me through those difficult times. It's kind of amazing really, like a person being so kind yet as fierce as a lion allll at the same time.

Now I can sit here and type about all the amazing stuff about Janna all day. I really could! But today, actions really do speak louder than words, because she's turning 24 today, and I hope that you guys can join me for Sheep's birthday celebration on this thread! Well, what does a cute person like her deserve? Well, cute pokemon and cute presents of course!

Spoiler:

oh and what party is complete withouuuut:

Babababaaa~!

happy birthday dear~ <33

Years
  • Happy Birthday to the most fabulous Sheepy of all the sheep in the world! I've already talked bout how totally cool you are in other threads, and it's still no question how your kindness really makes a difference in this community. You're honestly one of the best admins of any Forum I've ever been a part of, not to mention how PC is only one of the forums you help manage! Sheep is truly an amazing person!

Babababaaa~!

Years
  • You are in fact, one of the most admired staff members on the entire forum so it's always worth it to leave your annual birthday messages on this day that will forever be known as Sheep Day! (seriously that needs to be a real holiday in your home of the US hahahaha)

But on that note, here's to your 24th being your most adorable birthday yet! And keep being adorable for many more years to come.

Oh, and have some Whimsicott! (because that's my fave of your mascots)

Babababaaa~!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey, Cirno, you're one of the best staff members around, and I think you're one of the best in here too :) And since you have turned 24, I hope that your life is a good one, too. Happy birthday, and keep on being friendly as usual, 'kay?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Happy birthday to not only one best mods of PC but also the biggest sheep fanatic of PC. We've had a good time chatting with each other on Skype whenever I have a question.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, my favourite ice fairy sheep's birthday? But...if I celebrate, my arms will fall off due to the amount of hugs I'd have to give her.

Who needs arms? hugs Janna 5ever.

Happy birthday, sweetheart. n_n

unfortunate it isn't on the 9/9 though. :p

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Babababaaa~!

Happy birthdaaaayyy

You are seriously the nicest and most approachable staff member out there (shh don't tell the others) <3

Hope you throw yourself into a hole, and it turns out to be full of gold and treasure and fluffy kitties :3

Sirfetch’d

You're one of, if not the sweetest staff members here. You are so welcoming and just amazing all around and it's a joy to have a friend as awesome as you n_n I hope you have the best birthday ever and enjoy loads of cake and presents!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Janna! As many have said you're one of the nicest and most welcoming staff members on here. Hope you have a brilliant day. :]

Babababaaa~!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Happy birthday Janna! You're one of my favorite people here and you just might be the nicest person on this entire forum. Enjoy your day!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Happy birthday Janna! Haven't spoken to you much (which I must change) but I wish you a super awesome birthday with lots of cake and awesome presents and parties!

So here's a birthday kitty wishing you the best 24th ever!

Babababaaa~!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday Sheep!!

You really are one of the sweetest members here, on par with Dragon! You're so easy to approach and helpful to the newbies, including me when I first joined. :3 I hope you'll continue to be with us for a long time yet and be the welcoming smile that all new users need!

Here are some extra sheep to help celebrate. :D

Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!
    Babababaaa~!

And the pièce de résistance - cake!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Babababaaa~!

Happy birthday, Sheep! You're as fabulous as Mega-Ampharos's hair, and totally deserve a great day! It's really been an honor working alongside you on staff. :]

Back