• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You'll need screenshots if you want to keep the thread open.

A new thread would be better, this one's too old and outdated.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • You'll need screenshots if you want to keep the thread open.

A new thread would be better, this one's too old and outdated.

i just took the screenshots off, as they were ones used when glitch testing. Im about to upload some new ones in a bit

Also, this thread is like a good wine, although the poll can go XD

EDIT:- theres your images.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Huzzah! It rose from the dead and is back to get yu non believrs. This hack was the first one I played besides qaurtz so all good luck from me

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    OH. MY. GOD!

I can't believe it's true.

Welcome back, Mewthree9000. Well, I am pretty sure you have no idea, who I am... (I was one of many people fighting for better quality of PC's hacks... and now, the quality returns - YAY!) ...but that does not matter. Wish you good luck, and I hope you pwn us as always :)

Enix, I would like to apologize for KebaSun, now known as BlackRainbow*, who has been supposed to work on the hack and help you somehow but he has never started. I also would like to apologize for myself not being helpful at all, but my computer got a nice, big wipe-out thanks to disk formatting accidentally run by one of my family members (I was so angry...) and I didn't talk with you via any form of communication since then.

Whenever you need something, feel free to tell me. I think I would be a good help when fixing up sprites a bit, and I could script for you, too. I have learned a bit since we met for the last time ;)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I do love the game but i hate that big bug in de mt moon. could that be removed?

starkiller2

havin' fun in Orre
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    i seem to recall chaos black getting horrible reveiws... could you look at this and tell me if there is truth to it? google pokemon chaos black and the first non-utube vid.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I like chaos black really but you cant furhter in the game because that bug, but its a really good game.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hey bro, you are a hacking legend...
    Your strong point is the Spriting, very good spriter.
    And Enix-Zae was knowed, as the better hackers in your time.
    But the hacking is evolved, today. We have much better technology. Haha!
    Nah, just kidding. xD
    Good Luck in the second Beta of Chaos Black ^^
    (Wow, four years in the hacking is so much) I just have the half of this time...
    Hehe.
    See you, EnixZae!

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Hey there,

Its great to see you two back on the scene.
    Hope everything goes well for you.

Quality is something that has been lacking recently on PC, this improves the situation.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow nice new vid. I like the gym and wait is that eurateak or a copy of it. Also I remember only 2 pokemon in that vid so I guess you updated things a lot. I also hop the fire lions still in there!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • I must say that I'm surprised at the POSITIVE reaction to the (possible) return. I always thought that everyone despised/hated cb so its good to get a fresh opinion on things

Wow nice new vid. I like the gym and wait is that eurateak or a copy of it. Also I remember only 2 pokemon in that vid so I guess you updated things a lot. I also hop the fire lions still in there!

Its not really a new vid (its been up for way over a year).

Anyway, its not EcruteakGym, but it is influenced by it. M3 wanted something different for the first gym so thats what we ended up doing.

Also, its updated alot, one of the reasons was that i started again after the alpha (beta1), namely because it was buggy and i hated it. Dont worry, most if not all the pokemon carried over, and the fire lion is a starter so of course it is back.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Did you steal that Flaon sprites? Cause I saw someone request it on a different forum.

No, i certainly did not steal them. I origanally made flaon and its evolutions for the unreleased hack of m3's burning red. Then, i added them to chaos black when i started it. It was one of the first pokemon to be inserted. This of course happend FOUR OR FIVE years ago, so unless someone managed to create flaon sometime before the five years ago (unlikely to be pixel perfect), i would directly beleive someone is taking credit for MY sprites.

The same thing happened with my mewthree sprite not too long ago. :(

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • o-oh my god i-its up again, i am very happy seeing you hacking again, i remember following this hack as a simple guest...brings back memories, well anywho its great to see this up and running

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back