• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivillon and Its Forms

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Vivillon is a new Pokémon introduced in generation three. It is bug-flying type, is resembling a butterfly, and it has dozens of forms out there for us to collect, ranging from Meadow and Polar, all the way to Jungle; each of its form has different pattern and color-scheme.

How do we feel on this particular Pokémon? Of all its patterns, color-schemes, and forms in general, which would we claim to be our most favorite, and why so? If we were to create our own form for Vivillon, what would we call it, and how would we imagine it to look? In-game, how many Vivillon have we captured so far? Are we planning to get a hold of more in future?

For those of us who watch anime, have we been able to see any of its appearance as of yet? If so, did we enjoy seeing the Pokémon here? In future, would we like to see more of it?

Years
  • Vivillon is a new Pokémon introduced in generation three.

Generation VI, actually.

I've never really liked Bug Pokemon in general, so Vivillon is kinda "meh, another butterfly Pokemon" imo. I really do like the various colors and wing patterns, though, especially the polar and pokeball patterns. The blue and white go really well together in the polar design. I got the fancy and pokeball patterns from events in Y. They've been sitting in my box for a while now lol, I won't ever touch them.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Out of all the butterfly Pokemon, Vivillon is probably my favorite. I would eventually like to be able to collect all of its forms, but I'm not really actively trying at the moment. I have maybe, five or six including the event patterns. I like a couple of different varieties, including the Monsoon Form:
    666-mon.png

the Jungle Pattern:
    666-j.png

and the Archipelago Pattern:
    666-a.png

Really I pretty much like all the forms, I probably would have listed all of them if I wasn't paying attention. :P

Years
  • While I love the concept of having different Vivillon forms based on your location, I never actually got around to using one, since my go-to Bug type is still Butterfree (seeing as it's my favorite Pokemon and all). Still, at some point I'd at least like to collect all of the different patterns, with Icy Snow, Marine, Polar, Ocean, and Poke Ball being my 5 favorites, in no particular order.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It's really fun sweeping my opponent's team with Vivillon. xD I've done it a few times and even shared the battle videos in the Battle Replays thread. :P

Vivillon is also cute. Well, not too cute, but it's cute enough for me, and I like having cute(enough) Pokémon in my team. ^_^

Anyway, my favorite pattern is the Garden Form, because it's green and I love green. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I got a blue one over wondertrade. It's pretty. I am pretty indifferent to all the other forms though

Back