• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Aura (Recruiting!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    OU5qyQN.png

[FONT=century_gothic]
    9MShJHn.png

Current progress
    [/FONT]

[progress=10]Full Release[/progress][FONT=century_gothic]
    [/FONT]
    [progress-red=50]Full Demo[/progress-red]

[progress-green=65]BETA Demo[/progress-green][FONT=century_gothic] Hey everyone! Welcome to Pokemon Aura's Official Thread! This is a fanagme I have been planning since I was about ten, when I started making Fakemon... We currently have 0 demos out, but they are coming soon! We are currently developing the First Gym, as well as adding more Fakemon. We hope you enjoy Pokemon Aura, and stay tuned for more info!

A Shadow Spreads Across the World Once More...

Introduction
    A Return to an Old Adventure!
    We all loved Pokemon Closseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, right? Well, Pokemon Aura continues the story of Shadow Pokemon! You, your friends, and your sibling have been recruited by Professor Maple to investigate some mysterious groups of people who seem to be snagging Pokemon from trainers! On your journey, you will encounter a variety of Shadow Pokemon, and will be working to fill up an entirely new Pokedex! The game will introduce a new type, and you will be able to create a trainer unique to you with the addition of Trainer Customization!

Tritist Region Info
    The Tritist Region! A region of Hopes and Dreams! This tropical region consists of a Mainland, with several islands surrounding it. The southernmost part of Tritist consists of vast deserts, as the region below it is Orre, and their climates intertwine in a section of land called Mid-Orre! The player starts out in Quivver Town, a quaint little village set on an island. Route One is mainly a bridge to the east, creating a path to the mainland. Part of Route One will be shut down for a bit while an undersea tube is being built, similar to the one in Unova!

Plot
    You have lived your whole life in the small Quivver Town. Your friends and family have helped guide you through your life up until this point, but it's time for a change! Professor Maple has chosen you, your sibling, and four of your friends to go on a special mission! Your task, to find out more about these strange organizations that have been threatening peace all over Tritist! They have been using strange Pokémon with Dark Auras. These Pokemon are said to be extremely viscous, and even attack people! The thugs have been snagging trainers' Pokemon using Snag Machines, and you must stop them in their tracks! Do these strange people have anything to do with the Shadow Incidents from five and ten years ago, down in Orre? Are these Pokemon with 'Dark Auras' the same kind of Pokemon that Cipher had used five years ago? And do you have what it takes to stop them, or will the region collapse into chaos? Along your journey you will battle many Trainers, catch a whole Pokedex of new Pokemon, and battle a new set of Gym Leaders.

New Features
    The tides have turned once more with the addition of the Aura Type!

Aura Super Effects Against:
    -Poison
    -Aura
    -Ghost
    -Fighting
    -All Shadow Pokemon

These Types Super Effect Against Aura:
    -Aura
    -Psychic
    -Ice

Aura Resists:
    -Ground
    -Rock

Types that Resist Aura:
    -Grass
    -Electric

Also, Meditite, Medicham, Riolu, Lucario, Mienfoo, and Mienshao are now partially Aura Types.
    Shadow Pokemon will be brought back from Colosseum and XD, and you will be able to travel throughout the Tritist and Orre Regions freely after a certain point in the game.
    Look out for Trainer Customization in future demos! Each demo will bring a new way to personalize your very own trainer!
    The game will have it's own Custom Soundtrack! We are working very hard to make quality tracks for you to enjoy as you play! And don't worry, they aren't just remixes, we can assure you that each track will be unique and composed specifically for the game. (With the exception of tracks from Orre, such as themes of cities in Orre, which will be remixed since we would like to stay true to the original feel of those games.)

Official Soundtrack

Orre Region Trainer Battle Theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2GpxfpCE-U
    Composed by GarageBandPoke
    Orre Pokemon Center
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SivXYZlTtj8
    Composed by Tsukasa Tawada for Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Remixed by Alex Naveira
    Quivver Town's Theme
    [sc]239549086[/sc]
    Composed by Alex Naveira
    Encounter! The Storm Unit!
    [sc]245779987[/sc]
    Composed by Me, VSTs added by Alex Naveira
    Encounter! The Aura Squad!
    [sc]246614183[/sc]
    Composed by Me, VSTs added by TreyProRemixer
    Theme of Suspense
    [sc]251729973[/sc]
    Composed by Tsukasa Tawada for Pokemon XD, MIDI by Me, VSTs added by Alex Naviera
    Route One
    [sc]253686656[/sc]
    Composed by Alex Naveira
    Battle! VS. Wild Pokemon!
    [sc]253704044[/sc]
    Composed by Me and Alex Naveira

Screenshots
    (Subject to Change)

Tritist Region Map
    SgVVKOX.png

Map Screenshots

Spoiler:

Gameplay Screenshots
    jM5RaBn.png

JmMOD7A.png

Yt4HAUT.png

Qd1j8W5.png

HeIOiFn.png

Eb9XTj3.png

Credits

-Elite Battle System and Starting Screen Scripts: @Luka S.J.
    -Main Outdoor Tileset: http://www.deviantart.com/art/BW-Citrine-Tileset-Resized-227350418
    -Main Indoor TIleset: http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/art/Public-Interior-Tileset-281775677
    -Pokemon Essentials
    -RPG Maker XP

Team

[/b]-Me, @Fakemon123 (Lead Developer, Music, Fakemon Design)
    http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/

-Alex Naveira (Music)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCadR9a0NYXgNWc5DmTcK2w

-TreyProRemixer (Music)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfLv5y9mPkNuBSObIAS0_Bg

-LlamaMinister (Spriting)
    http://llamaminister.deviantart.com/

-@Cadeorade5 (Fakemon Info)
    http://reliccastle.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=112#comments/1

-Jaybyrd-illustrates (Fakemon Design)
    http://jaybyrd-illustrates.deviantart.com/

Special Thanks to:
    Atomic Reactor for tutorials
    GaragebandPoke and Alex Naveira for music
    Aki for support and feedback
    (More will be added soon)

Tilesets Used
    Main Outdoor Tileset
    Main Indoor TIleset
    Additional Tiles

Any help or feedback would be much appreciated! I will keep updating you here, or on Youtube or Deviantart!

My Deviantart
    My Youtube

Feel free to Comment Below or PM me on PokeCommunity, Deviantart, or Youtube to apply or give feedback!

F1gI5TM.png

[/FONT]​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Thanks! Glad you like my game! I'm working very hard to attempt to get a demo out in the somewhat near future...

Also here is some more maps!

Pinedrift Forest:
    nAejZt6.jpg

Route Two:
    XSetlzN.jpg

Mineseam City:
    Dd1xWa1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Important Announcement!

Get ready for some nostalgia... Because we're bringing Nascour back! What role does he play? Stay tuned to find out!

Spoiler:

Artwork by Me, @Fakemon123!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
    Years
  • Looks interesting. I happen to be working on a very similar project. It'll be interesting to see our different takes on how the saga should continue after XD.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hey everyone! I made a new Fakemon today, here it is!
    Spoiler:

Here is some info!
    Name: Spidew
    Type: Bug/Water
    Pokedex Entry: Spidew, the Dew Drop Pokemon. People often mistake Spidew for dewdrops on leaves. Their bodies are 95% water, and the water is kept at a temperature that allows it to never freeze or evaporate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Another new Fakemon!
    Spoiler:

It's based off the Cottingley Fairies. Apparently there were photographs taken in 1917, that showed some girls with fairies. Many people believed them to be true, until the "Photographers" claimed they were a hoax in the early 1980's. I thought it would be a cool idea if there was a fairy type based off of this! It is a fairy that is heard of only in myths, and legends say they only appear to trainers that appear worthy. Cheesy, but there is a catch to that idea. However, the Fakemon's ability to hide itself from humans is in vain, because a while ago, a photographer had taken a picture of a girl, and the Fairy had appeared in the picture, just flying by. So basically, it can be seen only by ones it deems "worthy" or by cameras. I was thinking maybe you have to give it a certain item, such as a Fairy Lens, to use it in battle, otherwise it can only use status moves, or something like that. I didn't want to make it completely useless in battle without the lens, because that would make people mad. Perhaps it could have an ability that makes it so that without the Fairy Lens, it can only use status moves, but all attacks will only do 1/2 the damage they would normally have done. Then with the Fairy Lens, it can attack, but attacks do normal damage, but it's fairy-type moves are given a boost.

Pokedex Entry: Cottingleaf, the Fabled Fairy Pokemon. Cottingleaf are said to only appear to those who it deems worthy, however, it can be seen through the lenses of cameras.

Types: Fairy/Grass

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Thank you! I'll try to update this thread more often, as I use another site for most of my updates.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post this here, I redesigned Mantron to make it look less... Derpy...
    Spoiler:

Back