• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate this team

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Impish Nature
    252 HP / 220 S.Def / 36 speed
    Keen Eye

-Whirlwind
    -Spikes
    -Taunt
    -Roost

Tank Spiker. Sacrificed an attack for Taunt, this way if the opponents lead is also a Spiker, or they send out a CM/SD/Wishpass Pokemon they will become somewhat useless. With Roost to keep it alive, hopefully long enough to get a few layers of spikes out, with Whirlwind to have a bit of fun. Hopefully enough EV's in Speed to let it taunt first and not get taunted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armaldo @ Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    240 Atk / 252HP / 12Spd
    Battle Armor

-Rapid Spin
    -Stone Edge
    -Stealth Rock
    -X-Scissor

SR to stack with Spikes, Rapid Spin to get rid of any sort of Spikes that my Skarmory wasn't fast enough to taunt. Great Defense and HP to keep it alive for a bit, only healing is Leftovers. EV's in Attack and Nature in Defense to help it live longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duskinor @ Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def
    Pressure

-Pain Split
    -Thunderpunch
    -Shadow Punch
    -Will-O-Wisp

Tank. After the Spikes, SR, Toxic and Taunts, Duskinor with great Special Defense, Defense, and EV's in HP, Duskinor with a ride range of attacks and Pain Split to keep it alive. Thunderpunch for any Starmies that come out trying to use Rapid Spin, Ice Punch for any Dragon sweepers, and Shadow Punch as a stab.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Togekiss @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Def
    Serene Grace

-Air Slash
    -Aura Sphere
    -Thunderwave
    -Nasty Plot

After Duskinor bites the bullet, the games on. Throw Togekiss out early in the battle a few times for Nast Plots boost, then after Duskinor will throw Togekiss out to do what it does best. Leftovers is the only means to survival, but with EV's in Speed, hopefully it will attack first and hard. With, Thunderwave, and Air Slash Pokemon will have a lot harder time attacking.

Slaking @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Traunt

-Return
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Punch
    -Shadow Claw

What?? A Slaking? Late game sweep. After all the Toxic, SR, Spikes, Togekiss and Duskinor, with this Pokemons great attack power, EV's in Attack, and a Choice Band, switch in, attack, switch out to something else, and switch back. Hopefully the opponent will be weak enough to finish the team off. With it's nature, EV spread, and insane attack this will knock them off their feet.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Careful Nature
    252 HP / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
    Synchronize

-Mean Look
    -Baton Pass
    -Wish
    -Payback

Wish Pass. Great team healer. Need to keep Pokemon alive for Slaking to switch out after it attacks. Also a Mean Look if i see a Pokemon I want to keep out for a quick kill. On top of Spikes and SR, Payback will be great for when I'm attacking, most likely i would be attacking second if i was to use Mean Look, or possibly a Wish for myself if needed.

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Impish Nature
    252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe or 252HP 252Def
    Keen Eye

-Whirlwind
    -Spikes
    -Taunt Torment is often better than Taunt if used on a Skarmory. Another option is Brave Bird or Drill Peck.
    -Roost

Tank Spiker. Sacrificed an attack for Taunt, this way if the opponents lead is also a Spiker, or they send out a CM/SD/Wishpass Pokemon they will become somewhat useless. With Roost to keep it alive, hopefully long enough to get a few layers of spikes out, with Whirlwind to have a bit of fun.

Armaldo @ Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
    Battle Armor

-Rapid Spin
    -Rock Blast/Stone Edge
    -Stealth Rock
    -Toxic
    If you want to make it more of an attacker, put Earthquake and X-Scissor on it instead of Rapid Spin and either SR or Toxic. Switch EVs to 240Atk 252HP 12Spd

Support. SR to stack with Spikes, Rapid Spin to get rid of any sort of Spikes that my Skarmory wasn't fast enough to taunt. Toxic on top of SR and Spikes will be a great combo, and if it has time a Stone Edge. Great Defense and HP to keep it alive for a bit.

Duskinor @ Leftovers
    Impish
    252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def
    Pressure

-Pain Split/Fire Punch/Will-O-Wisp
    -Thunderpunch/Fire Punch
    -Shadow Punch
    -Ice Punch

Tank. After the Spikes, SR, Toxic and Taunts, Duskinor with great Special Defense, Defense, and EV's in HP, Duskinor with a ride range of attacks and Pain Split to keep it alive. Thunderpunch for any Starmies that come out trying to use Rapid Spin, Ice Punch for any Dragon sweepers, and Shadow Punch as a stab.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Def
    Serene Grace

-Air Slash
    -Aura Sphere
    -Flamethrower/Thunder Wave
    -Nasty Plot
    Thunder Wave + Air Slash = a classic but amazing Togekiss - opponent has almost no chance to attack due to paraflinch + SGrace
    After Duskinor bites the bullet, the games on. Throw Togekiss out early in the battle a few times for Nast Plots boost, then after Duskinor will throw Togekiss out to do what it does best. Leftovers is the only means to survival, but with EV's in Speed, hopefully it will attack first and hard.

Slaking @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    252 Atk / 4 DefHP / 252 Spe
    Traunt

-ReturnGiga Impact
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Punch
    -Shadow Claw
    Use Truant to an advantage with Giga Impact. Even without recharging, Truant will prevent Slaking from attacking next turn. Giga Impact + 252Atk + Adamant + Choice Band = O______O except you have to switch every turn.
    What?? A Slaking? Late game sweep. After all the Toxic, SR, Spikes, Togekiss and Duskinor, with this Pokemons great attack power, EV's in Attack, and a Choice Band, switch in, attack, switch out to something else, and switch back. Hopefully the opponent will be weak enough to finish the team off. Return? On top of it's massive attack power, Returns stab will be enormous.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Careful Nature
    252 HP / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
    Synchronize

-Mean Look
    -Baton Pass
    -Wish
    -Pursuit/Payback

Wish Pass. Great team healer. Need to keep Pokemon alive for Slaking to switch out after it attacks. Also a Mean Look if i see a Pokemon I want to keep out for a quick kill. On top of Spikes and SR, Pursuit is a great attack for Pokemon switching out
    Your team has too many defense-based Pokémon. After Slaking and Togekiss go down, you have no chance against a tank like Swampert. I suggest getting either Ninjask as a lead Pokémon for Sub + Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass or an all-out sweeper like Heracross.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I suggest getting either Ninjask as a lead Pokémon for Sub + Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass or an all-out sweeper like Heracross.

:/ uhh how does that help apart from helping them by wasting a slot on something that doesnt work ?

Torment is an ass move on like anything bar Heatran lol.

Dusknoir without Pain Split and Wisp is lol. Btw you need noir if you're using Spikes to stop spin.

Giga Impact sucks you still have to recharge aka "please set up on me <anything>". ~_~

How the heck is pert a threat ? Skarm AND Noir used wall. :/

Either way Taunt Skarm wants 252 HP / 220 S.Def / 36 speed @ Careful or Impish.

Edit :

There also better Spinners than Armaldo who is meh as its SR weak.

Last edited:
    Back