• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A cookie's coming

Years
  • Hi everyone.
    Before I start to introduce myself, i just wanna to tell u that english isn't my first language, so be cool :)
    I come from Corsica, i even wonder if one of you knows where it is :D

I played to a few hack roms but the most i liked was Team Rocket Edition and Dark Energy, maybe because i'm a huge fan of 1G & 2G. I'm currently playing to this one, and haven't finished yet.

I play pokemon since 14 years. Pokemon yellow version was my first even videogame.

I wish you a good day and good gaming, see ya ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hellooooo cookie, I am a monster nomnomnomnom~ Nah, just kidding, but it's cool to meet ya, dude! And aw no one minds that english stuff, just as long as everyone understands you, which I do, so no worries there! Corsica is almost nearby Italy right? Heard about it! <33

Anywho, don't be shy on coming to the hacking sections, which are pretty popular! Haven't played those ones you've mentioned, but, I'll add them to my list, kyahaha. Mmm, and hooray for fellow pokemon yellow starters! That was my first pokemon game too! :3

Mmm, I wish you a good day too! Lemme know if you need a hand with anythhing, mmkay? And hope to see you again! Don't be shy on chatting with me on VMs or PMs anytime you wish. <33

Years
  • Red and Blue were my first Pokemon games. :o Can't believe how long ago now that was. Welcome, Cookie! Your username makes me crave something sweet but I already had a sandwich with jam today. Gotta hold in those desires, lol.

And lovely to hear that you've tried the hacks already as our hackers are wonderful and very knowledgeable. My personal favorites are Liquid Crystal and Shiny Gold but Flora Sky is also pretty great.. they're all good. Haven't gotten caught up with the newer ones, though, as it's been a few years since I played any.

No worries about your English either. We all start somewhere, right? Enjoy your stay and see you around. n~n

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    ima huge fan of 1g & 2g too, 3g is faster tho apparently but at 4g the ad's with that guy and the 6 degrees of separation just got annoying ]';

Back