• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Mystery Dungeon: The Grand Expedition (T/OOC)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
Sorry for no post recently. As I explained with Trumpets, I was stuck with no wifi this past week. Should have post up either tonight, tomorrow, or the day after.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
Do you think there would be anybody willing to temporarily assume the role as GM of this until Nagi or Deceptio comes back? Because I really want to continue this.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Shame this tuckered out so soon. Ya'll were on a roll before, but what can you do?

I'll be withdrawing Ivan. I love him but he'd work better solo, I think, rather than in Great Exp.

Etherion

Trent the Skiddo

b81e4b2ed267969c4ecf1fccdc9b565b.jpg
File:Spr_6x_672.png

Name: Trent

Pokémon Species: Skiddo

Time Spent at the Guild: roughly 1 and a half months

Appearance: Nothing major, but Trent is a little taller than most Skiddo, stand at 2'15", a his feet are a darker hue of orange.

History: Trent, although he is not the one to discuss it, is a member of a royal family, once one of the wealthiest and most influential conglomerate families in the country. As the heir to the family fortune, he was brought up to be a Pokemon befitting the upper class. However, due to his estranged relationship with his father, which at some times would badly beat him up for not attending royal dealings or classes, he decided to leave home to follow his own passion - adventure!

In Mystery Dungeon: The Grand Expedition, we see the young Trent as a Guild Apprentice where he is continually making new friends while on the way learning a thing or two about life. He has not mention to anyone about his royal lineage and life.

Personality: Despite his wealthy life, Trent doesn't act spoiled, he seems to view himself as normal and prefers to work hard to achieve his goals. He has a strong pride, when he finds a goal, he won't stop trying until he achieves it. He is friendly, calmed, is polite with others and smiles most of the time.

Although, Trent is, in most cases, cowardly and easily frightened, he has no problems with fighting and would happily stand up to danger, even if he ends up getting hurt, his friends and guild. Trent has proven to be a capable combatant himself, often using his cleverness to his advantage, and thinking outside the box during battle.

Despite of this, he still refuses to reveal anything about his past life as a royal.

Moveset:

• Razor Leaf
  • Vine Whip
  • Leech Seed
  • Tackle
  • Growth
  • Tail Whip

PS: Reincarnation of Finn from the previous PMD rp, EoH~ :D Hi guys!

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Uh, I don't know how to break this to you, but we're on hiatus at the moment. The activity has been on halt since both GMs have been really busy and can't commit at the moment. Unless of course you hear otherwise from at least Nagi, we're not in a postition to move forward. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

as is unfortunately likely clear at this point, i am no longer in a position to continue this RP for the time being. i'd intended to make a final IC post to initiate an indefinite night phase and then put this RP on hold, but as i don't even have access to a personal computer anymore atm, i'm unsure when i'd be able to write that. i do intend to continue this from where we left off later, perhaps in the summer if an appropriate amount of players is still interested... but for now i think it'll be officially stopped. i'll probably make a new thread into which you can copypaste your accepted SUs when the time comes, haha.

tl;dr: this RP will be put on hold due to unfavorable GM circumstances. i hope you'll consider rejoining if it comes back.
see you next summer

deerui

pixie <3
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016

vulpix_by_fynxi-d7bmkms.png

Pixie

Name:
Pixie

Species:
Vulpix

Time Spent at the Guild:
five months

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
After fleeing from an abusive home, where she was unable to leave, and often starved. Sneaking away in the cold winter night, she was left in the cold, tired, hungry, and weak. She forced herself to continue on, even if she was on the verge of death and couldn't stand the snowy weather for a minute longer. Pixie soon stumbled across an unknown building. Falling to the ground and unable to keep her body warm enough. She lied unconsciously on the snowy ground, unsure of survival. The next thing she knew, she found herself surrounded by a group of Pokemon. Bonding with these Pokemon, Pixie decided to join the guild, and become an explorer alongside the others.

Personality:
Although she has a quite mean and snappy attitude, she's nicer than she's thought out to be. She can be playful and outgoing to allies, although she will not tolerate someone who disrespects her, even if she might do the same thing to others. She's welcoming to new people, and sweet and sarcastic to good friends, although she can give new friends/people she barely knows a hard time.

Pixie loves going shopping for cute pokemon dolls, groceries, and clothes. Although, she's quite picky when it comes to food, but when she finds something she like, she'll eat a lot, no kidding.

Moveset:
Ember
Roar
Confuse Ray
Fire Spin

(( OOC: i probably did this wrong lmao ))

Back