• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello im Earfull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earfull

WildSalamance
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Hello guys! My name is Earfull! i didnt know where to put this thread in so ill just put it here. Im just starting my Youtube channel and i nee viewers xD so i am starting from playing all Gens of pokemon games except: Red,Blue,Silver,Gold,Crystal,X,Y and ORAS. maybe in the middle of this all ill play some fan made Pokemon games. So i already uploaded 2 Episodes from my FireRed Let's play. ill upload 2 more today. basiclly if i have time ill upload 2 Episodes every day and every episode is 8-10 minutes long.I really hope that my videos will be helpful for some starter players. I love making those videos even if i ont have any people to watch me i will continue to post videos. and ill try to do it everyday. i will not post them everyday starting from may and ending in the middle of june couse i have exams to do so yeah.
    Please leave suggestions and feedback couse im new to uploading and recording.
    And yeah im using Bandicam...don't judge me :D
    And yeah im not voice recording couse i dont like to show off my voice to everybody. maybe in next Generation ill be talking to you guys in my videos but not now.
    So i hope you enjoy it and dont hate me pls :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You can't just advertise your channel. You need to post videos as you update your channel with them. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back