• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] PokéLINK [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Noo you can pick whatever wild ones :) as well as genders for your starters. I'll fix the links now!

Use the X/Y Pokédex on Serebii linked in the IC for wild pokemon and levelling up. You're free to level up your pokemon yourself, but save the evolving for me :O.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    My Treecko's gonna stay a Treecko forever xD I want Energy Ball >_> xDD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Dunno if it's been already answered but the chances of successfully capturing a Pokemon are up to us or to the GM?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Dunno if it's been already answered but the chances of successfully capturing a Pokemon are up to us or to the GM?

It's up to you :) as long as you make sure it's fair ;3

The amount of captures in the anime where they just tap a ball on them :((( *hangs head in shame*.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Okay I am on a posting binge and I will be posting plenty over the next few days.

EDIT: I'd like to claim Totodile please and thank you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Unf, posts! I best go track how we're getting on so far!

Edit/ super posts ^_^ this section will be longer than the intro. I'm anticipating 2 weeks, perhaps a bit longer - lots of time for joint posts and general chitchat. o/

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think... three of us have approached the lab and that's it? 8) Unless I missed a page of posts, ummm.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Apologies ahead for bad posts. My glasses broke and since my eye sight worsened, I'm not allowed on my PC until I get a new pair on Saturday so I'll have to RP on my phone ;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm waiting for Apollo to post so I know what my character's gonna do since she approached his character xD

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Sooo I posted... not a very good one XD but I just tried to get something up there.

I didn't really know what to do without making the post extra short, so I just came up with something on the fly

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sooo correct me if i'm wrong, but do we have to wait for everyone to post about getting in the lab and whatnot?
    Seemed like that, the GM post said Oakley emerged when the last player had arrived.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You don't have to stop at the first part of the IC, necessarily, as long as you leave off from the last bit. The majority of the characters were in earshot, after all, so you can assume everyone is there rather than: get there, wait, post about everyone being there, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Um but we have to wait until you write about Oakley appearing, or?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay then! I'll just wait for Richie's reponse before I hurry into the lab after the girls then 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back