• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Wolf Entity’s Shiny Emporium and Giveaways

What would you like to see in this trade shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
Years
  • Im interested in your Shiny Vivillion and the shiny swords of justice
    (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion)

Is there anything in my shop that appeals to you?

Alright, assuming you'll handle the cloning, I'll take your shiny malamar, amaura, ho-oh, and deoxys. Add my FC and I'll trade with you later today

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I added the friend code from your sig, its different to the one in your name?
    2251-6744-4147? is that correct?

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • I'll take your shiny Latias for my shiny Starmie (nicknamed Patrick) Nature- Sassy Ability- Illuminate Moveset- Thunderbolt, Psychic, Hydro Pump, and Dazzling Gleam

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    That Shiny Mew you have is almost definitely hacked, it is on the hacked list because I think it has OT GIO

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • I am interested in Beedrill and Aegislash. I don't really have any shinys to offer. The only shiny I have is a lvl. 100 Zoroark.

Do you have anything to offer besides the zoroark? I have a competitive shiny zorua so I'm not really interested. I'd be happy to work out a deal with you, but I only do even trades.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Hey wolf can I please have a 5iv shiny male blaziken and a 5 iv shiny gliscore and last but not least a 6iv shiny bulbasaur. What would u like? I have 6iv shiny rayquaza, 6iv shiny sceptile, 6iv shiny entei(entei is in moonball) these r available if u can clone im on 3ds for omega ruby all day today

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back