• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • The normal Commandramon line I see is Commandramon > Sealsdramon > Tankdramon > Darkdramon
    (P.S. I'm not sure if you've said this already DYDD, but have you decided on making Salamon available to both genders?)
    There are no battle sprite for the "correct" line of Commandramon, so we are talking about new lines. About Salamon soon i'll make an update to the first beta with some fixes and with Salamon available from the start to both genders :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Oh, that's really cool! I like Commandramon, Tankmon, and Deltamon, so I'm quite happy with this route. Personally, I'm inclined to say MetalTyrannomon and MetalMamemon make the most sense for Tankmon's Ultimate stage. MetalMamemon possibly as a high friendship evolution. It is a bigger change than Tankmon to MetalTyrannomon or MetalGreymon, but it keeps with the artillery theme. As for Deltamon, Kimeramon makes the most sense. Cyberdramon has an interesting connection though. From my understanding, Ryo's Cyberdramon from Tamers was the result of his partner Monodramon fusing with Milleniomon, which was his partner from an alternate timeline. And Kimeramon is the precursor to Milleniomon. So it feels right to have Milleniomon (and Kimeramon) share a precursor with Cyberdramon. DMA also lists Datamon, MegaSeadramon, MetalGreymon (virus), Megadramon, Gigadramon, and MetalTyrannomon. I easily see all of those but Datamon. MegaSeadramon I see in particular with its metallic head. I do find it interesting how many 'mons I like converge to MetalGreymon, MetalTyrannomon, and Megadramon/Gigadramon. Devidramon, Tuskmon, Tankmon, Deltamon. Could certainly give a variety of moves to those 'mons, depending on your Champion level.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Yeah, I added MetalGreymon and MetalTyrannomon because Commandramon, if you look at him, is just a grayish blue Agumon with some artillery, lol, and I figured it could give some alternate moves to the lines. Also mainly because I like how there are so many possibilities to get the same digimon(Similar to how Digimon World does things), which is why I added so many digimon to the line. I didn't wanna add EVERYTHING but I wanted to keep Darkdramon and since he said Tankmon and Deltamon(even though neither really come from Commandramon, they worked considering the megas). I also like the Gigadramon and Megadramon lines because they could easily replace Hagurumon, if he wanted to replace Hagurumon and for the DNA Digivolution, you could raise two Commandramons through different lines to get Milleniummon. If you could think of all the possible evolution methods for them, it'd be amazing to see them all on him, but if you'd prefer a simplistic line that's cool too. I'll go through the entire line just to give some ideas for possible evolution methods and you can use whichever of them you'd like to use:

I suggest Tankmon be the basic digivolution. Mainly because of the evolution paths I have for him are rather weaker seeming than the Deltamon path. Deltamon could be gotten maybe by holding an item when digivolving or possibly happiness below a certain number.

Tankmon to MetalGreymon possibly max happiness or a hold item, Tinmon normal(cuz it's one of the crap digivolutions, at least in my mind), MetalTyrannomon possibly low happiness.

MetalGreymon to Wargreymon normal, MetalGreymon to VictoryGreymon Atk or SP Atk depending on the stat he's gonna be based on above a certain number. MetalTyrannomon to Cannondramon normal, MetalTyrannomon to Machinedramon low happiness maybe?(I'm using low happiness as a way to get difficult digimon who are generally seen as evil because of how easy it is to have high happiness)

For Gigadramon and Megadramon I'm thinking maybe Gigadramon could be speed below a certain number, while Megadramon could be speed above a certain number, since Gigadramon is supposed to be stronger, but slower than Megadramon. Kimeramon normal.

Gigadramon to Machinedramon normal, Gigadramon to Darkdramon low happiness or some other slightly difficult evolution method. Megadramon to Machinedramon normal, Megadramon to Goldramon max happiness or some slightly difficult method(Leaning towards something different because of how easy happiness is to achieve, unless you make it more difficult to get). Kimeramon to Milleniummon either normal or DNA with Machinedramon(I suggest DNA with Machinedramon if you ever introduce DNA digivolution because then people will want to raise more than one Commandramon so they have both Machinedramon and Kimeramon, of course this is assuming you decide on using the full line I provided. If not then feel free to take ideas from whichever digivolution methods I mentioned for the line you want).

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    If you go to that digidex website it shows all the possible evolutions for Commandramon. Doesn't mean you couldnt make up your own path, but it would at least maybe give some ideas? Although i see Sealsdramon as his only logical evolution of the choices it lists. I think Armormon should be apart of his line though, as he's basically a walking war machine with 2 miniguns as arms! Sooo how about,
    Commandramon>Tankmon>Armormon>Cannondramon
    Yes, the last 2 are from DMW3 but Monmon/Hookmon becoming them didn't make as much sense as this line.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    If Armormon was possible yeah it'd work, and I used Dma for my lines from tankmon and deltamon. I think most of us use the dma for our line suggestions. Anyways keep in mind we can pretty much only use digimon that were in the DS games as there are no sprites to use otherwise. That's why we can't have Monmon's line and most other things that have been suggested. Unless Dydd sprites it, of course, but spriting is quite a bit of work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    i see 1 sprite of him on google images. No backsprites though :/
    Im not really sure what all is required to add the sprite, but could you not use that one? Or does it have to be a sprite sheet from a website?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    If it's the one I just looked at, I think it's a bit too huge for this game. I could be wrong or maybe Dydd could shrink it without degrading it too much but from looking at it I think it'd need to be half it's size at the very least

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Well it could just be my opinion, but to me, Digimon World 2 was both of those things. I still consider Digimon World 2 to be better than any Pokemon game I've ever played(Although they're pretty much all the same so that's not saying much, except the side games. Not that I dislike Pokemon, but yeah). If this game can break some of the barriers Pokemon set up(evolution paths being pointed to one pokemon, the repeating gym leader story, and the fact that there are a lot of pokemon that just no one uses and that number keeps increasing every generation for example. Although I imagine they did fix a lot of that last one with the fairy type so that might not count so much anymore). I think this digimon game could be better than them all. It'll be an added bonus if it goes up online where we can all play together, assuming enough people want it so. I kind of imagine the card game would be a nice thing to add online, since it's already been put in the game(though I haven't bought any cards yet to actually play it).

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Just noticed that Otamamon (data) is being added. Since alternate data/virus/vaccine types are being added, can we get MetalGreymon (virus)? And I didn't see Chrysalimon and Infermon, although we've seen Keramon in a recurring role. Just checking in about that. Btw, is there a good place for me to learn the list of Digimon sprites available in the DS games? I don't want to go around requesting ones you don't have access to. Like, I don't know if the Psychemon -> Astamon line is available, or the Dorumon line.

Also, I just had a random idea, and wanted to check how other people felt about it. It still feels odd to exclude season 4 as an option for the DD questionnaire at the beginning, even though I completely understand why it's left out. Is there any way to work around it? One possibility is for the response to be: "Unfortunately, we don't have a good partner match for that answer. What's your second favorite season?" I mean, we all know that already, but eh. Second possibility: what about the rookie forms of Cherubimon, Seraphimon, and Ophanimon? Admittedly, that gives some overlap with the answer "season 1," but it still gives starters relevant to season 4. Just random thoughts. I'm not totally sold myself, actually.

And a little off-topic, but this could be of interest to many of the people here. For those who like to do tabletop roleplaying games, I'm finding Monsters & Other Childish Things is good for playing a Digimon game. I'm actually putting together one that's sort of a Digimon/Terminator crossover. Set in a world where SkyNet (or SkyNet by another name) has a presence in the Digital World and seeks to establish a stronghold there before launching doomsday on humanity. Not entirely sure what 'mon should represent SkyNet. Maybe Armagedemon? ZeedMilleniomon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Just noticed that Otamamon (data) is being added. Since alternate data/virus/vaccine types are being added, can we get MetalGreymon (virus)? And I didn't see Chrysalimon and Infermon, although we've seen Keramon in a recurring role. Just checking in about that. Btw, is there a good place for me to learn the list of Digimon sprites available in the DS games? I don't want to go around requesting ones you don't have access to. Like, I don't know if the Psychemon -> Astamon line is available, or the Dorumon line.

For the digimon lines that are available in the DS games, when I was checking out what was available in the Commandramon line(pretty much only Darkdramon), I went to GameFAQs and checked the digimon/digivolution guides in the DS games with CTRL+Fing the digimon I wanted to check on. It's probably not the best way but it's an option. I'm not sure how relevant it is in relation to ALL digimon available in the DS games, but there's also http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/D.html which has a bunch of sprites you can check on. Dorumon's Dorugamon line is 100% in Dawn/Dusk and I know 100% that Alphamon is in game just from playing it, but I don't remember if the inbetweens of Alphamon is available. Sadly I'm pretty sure Ryudamon isn't.

Years
  • Guys NEW UPDATE!
    -Salamon is now a Starter Digimon for both Male and Female character.
    -Salamon digivolve to Gatomon(lv 16 day), BlackGatomon(lvl 16 night) and Mikemon(with Cat's Claw from Wizarmon's Shop).
    -Added FanBeemon in Bit Forest.
    -FanBeemon digivolve at lv 16 to Waspmon.
    -Added a new Tamer battle in Demi Lake so you can level up faster.
    -Now DemiDevimon digivolve at lvl 16 to Devimon(night) or Bakemon(day) and not by happiness.
    -Changed Rival's Digimon(Girl). Now she has Floramon lv 7-Elecmon lv 7(with Sparkling Thunder)-Biyomon lv 11.
    -Ogremon level is now 22.
    -New Growlmon battle sprite (the one from Bandai was horrible for me).
    -New battleback sprite for Renamon/Taomon/Palmon/Aruraumon.
    -Changed Digimon Card graphic. Now a lot of Digimon in the cards are performing an attack.
    -Now your Digimon can talks in the Mountain Route.
    -Fixed some minor bugs you reported.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Is the tamer battle going to be repeatable or something? If not could we get a vs recorder. Lack of money generation is kinda hard to buy everything in one playthrough. Especially the cards since I always find myself buying either more digimems or evo items. I know you can walk around and wait for your partner to give you a gift and sell it but the money you get for it is minimal with the amount of things you have to buy in the game atm

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Yay! New Digimon, I'm particularly looking forward to Metalmamemon, that's what I beat the first Digimon World game with, mostly. I'm also looking forward to Warumonzaemon and Phantomon and checking out the update.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Guys NEW UPDATE!
    -Salamon is now a Starter Digimon for both Male and Female character.
    -Salamon digivolve to Gatomon(lv 16 day), BlackGatomon(lvl 16 night) and Mikemon(with Cat's Claw from Wizarmon's Shop).
    -Added FanBeemon in Bit Forest.
    -FanBeemon digivolve at lv 16 to Waspmon.
    -Added a new Tamer battle in Demi Lake so you can level up faster.
    -Now DemiDevimon digivolve at lvl 16 to Devimon(night) or Bakemon(day) and not by happiness.
    -Changed Rival's Digimon(Girl). Now she has Floramon lv 7-Elecmon lv 7(with Sparkling Thunder)-Biyomon lv 11.
    -Ogremon level is now 22.
    -New Growlmon battle sprite (the one from Bandai was horrible for me).
    -New battleback sprite for Renamon/Taomon/Palmon/Aruraumon.
    -Changed Digimon Card graphic. Now a lot of Digimon in the cards are performing an attack.
    -Now your Digimon can talks in the Mountain Route.
    -Fixed some minor bugs you reported.

Huzzah! All very good news! The new Growlmon sprite in particular makes me happy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    By the way, this has had me curious. Do you have an EV system in place? Personally I don't like the EV system since it's so tiresome counting EVs and whatnot, at least the later games made EVs easier to handle with super training and reset punching bags, but still. Anyways, I was just curious. I'd also like to mention when I started over in the beginning some of the text was cut off in medium size screen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    So, quick question. Do the phones not work because its a Beta? Also does anyone know how to scroll down in the Analyzer to read the entire description of the Digimon? With as much work thats being put into this game, i'm interested in reading about their descriptions they listed.

Also, if you download Beta 1.5 do you have to start over? Or is there a way to carry over your progress from 1.4?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Guys the description in the Analyzer should be ok. The font of the game should be like the images on the thread. Try to install the font "Volter_28Goldfish" on your pc. The font is in the game folder. Let me know.
    About Evs, this is Pokemon essential so i think there is a Ev system in the game.
    The phone calls doesn work beacuse its a beta.
    The tamer money will be increased in the next update
    With the new Beta you dont have to start a new game :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Is it just me or has the capture rate of some digimon gotten lower? Tried capturing a sleeping kunemon with only 1hp left and had to try 3x.
    Is waspmon supposed to be just wind-type? Because it really strikes me like it should be a machine/wind-type digimon.
    Another problem I found is that some digimon need to be rebalanced, for example: gotsumon, he only learns special attacks and his special attack is only 11 at level 14 which makes him about useless, because in case he ever hits with those very low accuracy attacks he barely deals any damage.

ps: really like the fact that salamon is now a starter, was really worth it to start new game for it..

Last edited:
    Back