• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use the legendary pokemon at Level 30?

Did you use Latias/Latios after being gifted with it?

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters

Stroker Ace

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    I guess you could say that I'm some sort of a combat pragmatist when it comes to most things, Pokemon included, so yes I did end up using my legendaries. In spite of that, I tried to even out my whole team, and ended up completely steamrolling the Pokemon League this morning.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Well, they are my favourite two Pokemon, so... Yeah, even tough I got a shit nature :/

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I didn't use at as apart of my team, however there were some occasions that it did serve quite useful, but very rarely. The lati's aren't very good battlers IMO, even with a great nature and ivs.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I didn't use it because I wasn't expecting to be handed one so early (or midway through I guess) the game, I knew we could get it eventually but when I got it I had already planned my team out and I didn't want to change it. I only really use it for Soaring, which is useful because I don't even need to have it in my party. Now I don't need to carry around a Fly slave!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I particularly dislike using legendaries in any circumstance so I didn't use it for any major proportion of the storyline, however I did have to battle a few trainers with that schmexy Mega-Evolution it has :3 It's great for soaring around on, but that's all I use my Latias for now. Kyogre hasn't even had the privilege of being used once XD

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen today
    Although I hated the way they just gave them to me, I used Latias right away because it's one of my favorite legendaries.
    I don't think I'll ever use them on a different playthrough, though. I mostly just used it for the novelty at the time.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I used my Latias when I got it straight away, because it is pretty strong, and brought it in several Gym battles. After I raised it to Lv. 100, I was putting it in a bench to make room to raise other Pokémon, but despite of that, I can still call it with my Eon Flute for flying assistance from time to time.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • No. I got Latios and was deciding whether to use it or not for my team. But I already had Gardevoir and Metagross as Psychic types and Dragalge (which I got from a wonder trade) would be my Dragon-type, so putting Latios in would be counterproductive.

Plus, I could fly it anytime I want now, given that I have the Pokeflute.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I barely use legendaries as it is for pretty much anything. So once I obtained my latias (and later my latios) they went straight into the box. It's not that I don't hate them or anything, I just prefer to use the space in my team with other Pokemon.

Years
  • I decided to for a short period of time, because Latias is one of my all-time favorite legendaries, but in the end I wanted to stay true to a rule I've had in place ever since I first started playing Pokemon: Never use legendaries during the main story.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    When it joined me i had already gotten 6 Pokemon on my team, so it just ended up in the box where it still lies today. I am not very find of using legends in the run of play anyway, so that is just to be expected.

Back