• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Trainers!

Years
  • Hello fellow Trainers! I'm a new member but long time lurker... This is definitely the best Pokemon forum out there! Please feel free to add my friend code for Safaris or SpotPass! Hope to see you around! 😀

Years
  • You've got that right. :D; lol. PC is awesome and it's good having you here! Big welcome to the forum.

Took me a while to stop lurking myself so it's great that you're planning to get a little more involved again, Spoony. Playing any Pokemon games right now? :') Hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to give me a poke if you need any help!

Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes!

My fave Pokemon is Heracross, I especially adore shiny females - so cute!

My fave main series game is Alpha Sapphire but I think my fave region would be Unova. I love the Ranger games and am constantly hoping they'll announce a new one for 3DS! I'd also really like a new pinball game for 3DS!

At the moment I'm playing Rumble World and Shuffle and Gates to Infinity and returning to the gen 6 games and Art Academy from time to time! I love that we have so much to choose from!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Spoony, welcome to PC! Heracross is a great Pokemon! It was one of my favourites of Ash's when he was travelling Johto, and I remember it had some funny moments with Ash's Bulbasaur :P

Hope you enjoy the forum and make heaps of new friends! If you ever want to chat or just need some help, feel free to leave me a message on my profile. (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh nice avatar! Loooove Heracross and Pikachu from the anime~ Well, it's great that you've finally joined us, friend! I do hope the forums are to your liking, and it's nice meeting you! Maybe you and I will be really great friends! And thanks so much for the props; I think this is one of the best pokemon forums out here too~ And I'd love to see you around as well; you seem really nice! Have a wonderful time, and I'm always here if you need a hand~

Back