• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Kyra had escaped the tunnel, turning around the base of the mountain. She stopped as she saw a strange man beating up on a boy who looked to be about 17. He spoke in an eery voice, one that Kyra didn't like at all.

Without thinking, Kyra's eyes glowed purple and the man was picked up and slammed against a nearby tree.

Kyra rushed to the boy. "Are you alright?" she asked, marveling at what she had just done.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra saw the boy was wounded, and immediatly knelt beside him, tending to his wounds. She tore strips from the hem of her white dress, shortening it a great deal. She soaked each makeshift bandage in a shimmering liquid from her backpack, and bound them tightly aroudn the bleeding areas.

She spoke as she worked. "Strange as it sounds, Mew has guided me to take the Psichic orb, granting me the powers of the Psychic element. I'm not sure how exaclty I made that man fly into that tree, but it was effective!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "really?" I said. (so ther are others out there like me) i thoughtto myself. Meanwhile, the man stood up. An dthrew off the deep black trenchcoat he was wearing to reveal his features.

He was not a man but indeed some horrid fusion between a Blaziken and a Hitminchan. He had a great deal of muscle and his body was solid black. " I will take both your orbs, and I will give them to the master. the age of true darkness is nigh." he growled.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I grabbed a pokeball form my belt. "Go, Cloyster!" The shellfish appeared out of my pokeball, but something different seemed to happen.

"I'm ready to go!" I heard a voice say. I was stunned to find out it was my Cloyster!

ooc: wasn't the original idea behind the orbs, but I figured if they wre made form the spirit energy of pokemon, it would seem logical that it would make the user understand pokemon, so this was a change I really liked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The strange creature backhanded both attacks, causign them to dissipate into nothing ."Fools!" he roared. "I was created to combat your powers. Youwill have to do much better than that to conquer me!" With that declaration, he charged forward toward teh espeon Cloyster team.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Espeon! Teleport! Get Cloyster out of the way as well!

Epeon was gone in a shimmer of light, appearing next to Cloyster, then dissipating both of them to reappear behind the strange black creature.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • It continued charging, and only then did I realize it was aiming straight for that psychic girl!
    "look out!" I said, pushing her aside. He rammed me full broadside, and again I was sent tumbling across teh rocks. when I stopped, I was even more scraped and bloodied than before, and I found it a miracle no bones wre broken. Still, it was a major pain just managing to rise to my feet.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Enraged, Kyra's eyes glowed a brilliant violet again. The creatur was hoisted high into the air, enough that if Kyra had let him go, the impact of the fall would have killed him.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" she said, her voice quaking with rage. "I suggest you get out of here, before I kill you!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "No matter how high you drop me I'll bounce back." he said defiantly. "The legs of a Blaziken protect me from any height." I growled agnrily as I limped back over to Kyra, my gaze locked onto the fusion.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • A strange aura around the creature began to tighten, slowly sqeezing the creature.

"If I can't drop you, I'll sqeeze every last bit of life out of you!" she yelled angrilly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The creatures eyes began to bluge as pressure was exerted in him. I raised a hand and shot an icey blast which frozen him solid. Now so brittle, the pressure caused him to explode, causing peices of icey shrapnel to fly all over the place.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "but necessary." I breathed heavily." He would have killed us both if given the chance." With the adrenaline from the battle gone, I collapsed to the ground, too tired and bloody to stay standing. Cloyster hopped over to me with a concerned look on his face.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "I don't know, Espeon. I don't think I can!" Kyra exlaimed angrilly, as if the Espeon had spoken to her.

She knelt next to the boy. She didn't even know his name! She placed her hands over his body, and whispered to herself. "Dear Lord, please let this work!"

She closed her eyes in deep concentration. Her entire body began to glow purple, and the wounds on his body began to dissapear.

Soon enough, his every wound, every ache and pain, had been healed. Kyra collapsed in a heap, utterly exausted from the amount of energy the healing had taken. She shuddered and shook involentarilly, her entire body grew cold and she was slowly loosing touch with the world around her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back