• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warped Tour

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    So who's going to Warped Tour this year?

Warped Tour is next month for me, but I don't think I will be attending this year [STRIKE]even though The Wonder Years are going to be there[/STRIKE]. Anyways, I've gone the past couple of years; some of my favorite bands I've seen were Streetlight Manifesto, Enter Shikari, Atilla the Hun, Reel Big Fish, Memphis May Fire, Sleeping with Sirens.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I planned to, but I realized I would've only been going for Mallory Knox and Ice Nine Kills, and even then I know a grand total of three songs from both combined, so it wouldn't have been worth the anxiety, heat stroke, and $50.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i've gone to warp tour twice in my life. i'm not sure what the day for warp tour is in my area. surprisingly, i haven't heard anything about it. when i went, i got to meet mayday parade.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I was planning on going, but you see I have no one to go with and I'm kinda broke. If I could go I totally would. I know more than half the lineup at my date so I'd have a blast.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I thought about it. But for the most part, everyone that's going to be there I've already seen and don't like much if any of the new work they've put out (if they've put any out since the last time seeing them). So nah. Maybe next year.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I want to, but the closest venue is almost 2 hours away, and I don't know if it's worth it to see Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Memphis Mayfire, Pierce The Veil, Icon For Hire, and Youth In Revolt. It's like 2 hours away, costs $50, I might get trampled, and most likely have a heatstroke. They all aren't on the same stage, so I don't even know if some of them might be playing at the same time anyways. I have no idea how I would manage wanting to see that many bands. Until they bring on Sleeping With Sirens, Youth In Revolt, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, and Breathe Carolina all at once, I probably won't go. Actually just Breathe Carolina would be good. I'd have a heatstroke to see them.

Back