• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Audio Problems on Samsung Tablet

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
  • No matter what headphones or ear buds I use, the sound on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 only comes out of the left side. It comes out of both the speakers when I'm not using headphones or earbuds. This is the case on every app I've tried.
    I've tried adjusting the sound ratio in the settings, to no avail. The sound just gets quieter.
    The whole for plugging in the headphones doesn't appear to be damaged in any way.

Help please.

Years
  • Even though there may appear to be no physical damage to the headphone jack, there could be some internal damage such as a bad wire somewhere inside of the tablet itself.

I will ask this: have you at least tried to wiggle your cables around to see if it could fix anything?

Back