• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO EVERYONE IN HERE!

Years
  • Hello All! Before I Started... Thanks To You For Read My Thread!:)

My Name Is Aditya Ramdhani (My Username Is AdityaZet) Im Is A Beginner.. I Live In The Indonesia I Like Pokemon Hack Games To Clean Up My Boring Day.... I Like Generation 6 Pokemon, And My Favorite Pokemon Is Zygarde. U Know Zygarde.... And I Like Other Games Like Tokusatsu Series, Gundam, Naruto, Bleach, And Dragon Ball.... And That's My Stories... Thank You For Read My Thread:)......

Terima Kasih.........

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Hey there!!!!! I just live near you, Malaysia.I also like Pokemon hacks too!! I do not have any favorite generation Pokemons but I the most Pokemon is Charizard because it is a fire pokemon and it is Dragon-like Pokemon too which is my favorite too! :3

Nice to meet you anyways, Sama-Sama. Kalau ada peluang kita boleh bersembang bersama-sama !!

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Yo! Welcome to PC! :)

I'm from Australia, which is right near Indonesia. I actually took Indonesian for about 4 years so yeah. :D

I personally liked Generation 6 Pokemon myself, although for myself my favorite Pokemon would probably have to be Greninja. I really liked its design (a ninja frog :D) and it's Protean ability was the icing on the cake. :D

I've also watched Naruto, Bleach and Dragonball myself.

Anyways, have fun. :)

Jiro_Lee

Pokémon Cobalt & Crimson
    Years
  • Hi! Aditya Ramdhani its nice to meet you! and Hello there guys! I'm Jiro_Lee here but you can call me Mako! I'm from the philippines... and I'm very interested in making a fangame of pokemon featuring my country because it seems that no western country knows much about our land and since I like Pokemon I decided to make a region on my own ages ago... now i joined PC in hoping that I could assemble a team to make my dreams as well of the dreams of my fellow Pokefans here in the philippines into reality ....... btw I like Luxray because i think its cool!

Years
  • Hey there!!!!! I just live near you, Malaysia.I also like Pokemon hacks too!! I do not have any favorite generation Pokemons but I the most Pokemon is Charizard because it is a fire pokemon and it is Dragon-like Pokemon too which is my favorite too! :3

Nice to meet you anyways, Sama-Sama. Kalau ada peluang kita boleh bersembang bersama-sama !!

Hahahah.. Malaysia.. Not too far from here.. Hehe... Terima kasih atas kunjungannya.. Hehe..

Back